3. Batman
4. Superman
5. Darkseid
6. Catwoman
7. Scarecrow
8. Deadshot
9. Atrocitus
10. Harley Quinn

Honourable mentions in no particular order: Poison Ivy, Green Lantern, Supergirl, Bane, Red Hood

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
why is GL top 10?
I'm trying to figure out where this is coming from. Only recently a lot of people have wanted to put him up there and I'm not that sure why. I mean, he's definitely not bad. I'd say he's good. And, he's definitely fun to play. But in my opinion he's not in the same class as the top 10. I think part of it is that Gross, bless his soul, is convinced GL is really really strong. I see a lot of people throwing that out there. I think Gross is just really good, loves the character, and as a result sort of upplays how good he is.

In a vacuum, GL is amazing. In practicality when compared to the best characters in the game, he's just not that great. I'd say he's upper mid, probably between #12 and #16.

I've asked this before, but can anyone tell me how they think GL fairs against the top 10? Does he win any of those MUs? How many does he lose? Let's say Adam, aquaman, batman, cat woman, atrocitus, superman, deadshot, darkseid, Harley Quinn, red hood scarecrow, green arrow are all higher up on the list than GL for arguments sake. Well.....who up there does GL beat? I honestly don't know, but I am tempted to look at those characters and possibly say he doesn't beat a single one of those characters. Maybe one or two? What do you guys think?

It just feels to me that GL doesn't necessarily do all that great against the most frequently played characters in the game. I haven't seen a single GL do really well only playing GL. DJT plays other characters a lot, and now even Gross is playing Adam and I think aquaman too?

I don't know, I know it's a long post, but I don't get how GL is top ten, but I also suck so.

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
1. Black Adam
2. Catwoman
3. Aquaman
4. Deadshot
5. Superman
6. Batman
7. Atrocitus
8. Darkseid
9. Harley
10. Scarecrow
Switch the positions of Supes & Bats, as well as Scarecrow and Harley, and there's my list.
Canary, and Hood as honorable mentions.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
1. Black Adam
2. Catwoman
3. Atro
4. Batman
5. Aquaman
6. Super man
7. Deadshot
8. Harley
9. Red Hood
10. Bane/GL/Darkseid

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
1 - Catwoman
2 - Aquaman
3 - Black Adam
4 - Superman
5 - Darkseid
6 - Deadshot
7 - Batman
8 - Harley Quinn
9 - Atrocitus

Last edited:

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I have a legit question.
Do people actually believe Red Hood is top 5 based on tools and match-ups or do everyone just put him top 10 because Sonic said he is amazing? kinda like when he said Darkseid was top 5 and everyone ran to put him in their top 5?

I'm not being mean or anything, I'm asking because idk much about Red Hood
I've never seen sonic play red hood, but the character has:

great setups

space control

Strong neutral

Great anti-air

Amazing b3

High and low parries

Decent wake ups.

And does great damage off conversions.

He is essentially a jack-of-all-trades character. I personally call him a better joker

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
To be fair, I said he could be top 10 before Sonic had even picked him up. Or at least before I even saw SF use him. And people blew me up for it. But my opinion hasn't changed. Even if Sonic gets bopped at EVO with Red Hood, that's just one tournament.
I said the same exact thing when I saw his game play trailer. I use him on the side and to me, he is definitely top 10 material, maybe better. He is a jack-of-all-trades character and does everything pretty well, if not better then most. Something tells me sonic may play red hood in pools for a bit, but will ultimately switch to black Adam. It's evo. This is the tournament about trying hard.

1. Aquaman
2. Black Adam
3. Red Hood
4. Catwoman
5. Atrocitus
6. Batman
7. Deadshot
8. Superman
9. Darkseid
10. Scarecrow

Temetias

"MKX kid"
Suprised how many of you put Catwoman before Batman. I mean Batman has everything you could want in a character: Mixups, restands, damage, zoning, antizoning, "vortex" and that dirty dirty jump in. Catwoman has catdash, silly b3 and long range j2 (which is fine compared to batmans stupid crossup jump in imo). She doesn't have even close as much tools as Batman. Like week or two ago I actually thought "Catwoman #1" was a meme, now it's in everyone's tierlists lol.

Suprised how many of you put Catwoman before Batman. I mean Batman has everything you could want in a character: Mixups, restands, damage, zoning, antizoning, "vortex" and that dirty dirty jump in. Catwoman has catdash, silly b3 and long range j2 (which is fine compared to batmans stupid crossup jump in imo). She doesn't have even close as much tools as Batman. Like week or two ago I actually thought "Catwoman #1" was a meme, now it's in everyone's tierlists lol.
she's way too good you don't understand.

9_Lives

Noob
It's more about how those tools fair in a matchup. Catwoman according to most has fewer losing matchups than Batman, so by extension she is placed higher.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Black Adam
Deadshot
Catwoman
Batman
Atrocitus
Aquaman
Superman
Scarecrow
Darkseid
Harley

I don't know enough about Red Hood to consider him yet.

Green Lantern is NOT top 10. He is just outside of it at that 11-15 spot.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
1- Catwoman
2- Aquaman
3- Deadshot
4- Atrocitus
5- Black Adam
6- Batman
7- Red Hood
8- Darkseid
9- Harley
10- Green Lantern

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
the top 8 isnt even debateable so this thread is kinda just asking who the last two is. and anyone with GL in their top 10 is a fool lol only tym would argue that a character with arguably 12 bad matchups is top 10