What's new

Your Top 10 Bottom 10 :)

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
So, we've seen everyone's top 10, now lets see who people really think are bottom 10. Tougher than it looks... other than the top tier nonsense I feel this game is quite balanced and even bottom 10 (other than bottom 4 or 5) is quite close to mid tier, so here you go, i'll start off best to worst:

1) Canary
2) Wonder woman
3) Bane
4) Cyborg
5) Cheetah
6) Joker
7) Brainiac
8) Grodd
9) Captain Cold
10) Swamp Thing

Last edited:

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Canary bottom 10..... Idon't know about that
I've used most characters and canary never stuck out to me personally, feel free to list your bottom 10. People generally like to nitpick here, yet no one has dared as of yet listed their bottom 10.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I think arbitrarily cutting it off at 10 is not going to work for this game. There are way too many contentious spots and characters that are just as good as each other. I'll give it a shot anyway.

Top 10:
Aqua
BA
Catwoman
Atro
Batman
Supes
Deadshot
Red Hood
Last spot is a toss up but i'd probably put Harley and Wonder Woman (yep I said it)

Bottom 10:
Swamp Thing
Brainiac
Captain Cold
Grodd
Joker
Sub Zero

The rest I feel is way better than those 6 so it's kind of useless to list them but what the hell:
Fate
Firestorm
Canary
Cheetah

Last edited:
Sure I'll give mine and admit down the road that I was completely off base. No particular order here:

Top 10:

Aquaman
Black Adam
Batman
Atrocitus
Deadshot
Catwoman
Darkseid
Red Hood
Superman
Harley Quinn

Bottom 10:

Swamp Thing
Captain Cold
Cyborg
Blue Beetle
Brainiac
Firestorm
Grodd
Joker
Cheetah
Wonder Woman

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
clueless as to how Darkseid isnt in some top 10's lol anyway

no order
1. Batman
2. Superman
3. Atrocitus
4. Catwoman
5. Darkseid
6. Black Adam
7. Deadshot
8. Aquaman
9. Harley
10. Red Hood/Cheetah

idk who the bottom 10 is but it doesnt mean terribly bad
the bottom 5 is
Swamp Thing
Joker
Blue Beetle
Grodd
Cold?

Zoidberg747

clueless as to how Darkseid isnt in some top 10's lol anyway

no order
1. Batman
2. Superman
3. Atrocitus
4. Catwoman
5. Darkseid
6. Black Adam
7. Deadshot
8. Aquaman
9. Harley
10. Red Hood/Cheetah

idk who the bottom 10 is but it doesnt mean terribly bad
the bottom 5 is
Swamp Thing
Joker
Blue Beetle
Grodd
Cold?
Bliue Beetle is really good. He's a solid mid for sure. Sub is probably bottom 5.

masherofbuttons

I'll mash out of +30 I know no fear
Yes, now pls list your bottom 10 before any questions
I'm not sure about bottom 10 though, posting mine would be pointless and would just provoke unnecessary arguments. I just wanted your reasoning behind Canary and Bane cause they don't feel like bottom 10 at all

Zoidberg747

Beetle is ass Sub is not bad lol
On what basis is BB ass? He has good zoning, some of the best mobility and air control in the game, and a safe wakeup/footsie tool. He also builds hella meter so you can easily spend two bars on a damaging combo and build the meter back pretty quick. I've not seen a single Beetle main that would say he's bottom five.

Sub has only been out for a little bit so it might be early to call him anything. But I also forgot Brainiac so there's five characters that are definitely worse than BB.

The problem with Sub-Zero is that he just gets beaten out by so many other characters. For instance, WW's whip goes right through his Klone and hits him. Now, if they'd given Sub-Zero a second move besides making a Klone and spamming ice balls from behind it, that would make this match up better than 9-1 against him. Since that's his entire gameplay, though, he gets totally dominated.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Guys, wait till the patch hits. They said that the patch will be after EVO, so it's time for it. After that we'll see where everyone will stand.