What's new

Your Top 10 Bottom 10 :)

Snibbor

Yarrrr Matey
The problem with Sub-Zero is that he just gets beaten out by so many other characters. For instance, WW's whip goes right through his Klone and hits him. Now, if they'd given Sub-Zero a second move besides making a Klone and spamming ice balls from behind it, that would make this match up better than 9-1 against him. Since that's his entire gameplay, though, he gets totally dominated.
Can't sub just duck and slide under the whip?

Snibbor

Yarrrr Matey
I don't think so. Based on my play of him, his moveset only consists of:

1) Klone -> Ice Ball -> Ice Ball
2) Klone -> Ice Ball -> Ice Ball

He doesn't appear to have any duck and/or slide capabilities.
Lol the MU can't be that bad for sub. Shield toss can be punished from basically anywhere bc of slide, I know whip hits high so it can just be ducked so WW can't endlessly harass sub behind clone for free. Afaik she doesn't have any other moves that go through clone, so sub definitely has options here.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
NPO bottom 5, except Brainiac is the worst and Joker, Swamp, of Cold(probably not) is the best of this group imo:

Cold
Swamp
Grodd
Joker
Brainiac

Bottom 6-10 i feel are a definite step up from the ones I just mentioned, they aren't really too bad at all, they just make up 6-10 imo:

WoWo
Fate(yep)
Supergirl
Cyborg
Sub-Zero(maybe a little early but probably)

HanSolo

Noob
Idk but for fun:

Swamp Thing
Cyborg
Brainiac
Beetle
Bane
Mr. Freeze
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Grodd
Catwoman:DOGE

Shield hits through clone, j3, whip, d2, but that's fine because that's not how you play the match up. I don't think Sub is bottom 5 like everyone puts him at, they just play against bad subs. He has too many good tools and personally think he's upper mid. But the ww mu is a bitch lmao

astronout

see you at the top.
I'm all for canary being bottom 10.

Even tho she surely isn't lol, if that's the case people wanna present then that just means more buffs for me :)
who does she beat? A character with at least 13 bad MU has to be bottom 10, you damn up-player.

The 13:

Catwoman
Flash
Harley
Batman
Atrocitus
Deadshot
Ivy
Green Arrow
Dr Fate
Aquaman
Black Adam
Robin
Scarecrow

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
who does she beat? A character with at least 13 bad MU has to be bottom 10, you damn up-player.

The 13:

Catwoman
Flash
Harley
Batman
Atrocitus
Deadshot
Ivy
Green Arrow
Dr Fate
Aquaman
Black Adam
Robin
Scarecrow
lol no.
she does not lose to scarecrow,robin,flash,catwoman,or atrocitus. they are all 5-5.

Catwoman may be 6-4 CW, but i never really had any problems. It's probably cus CW is just an overall better character though if that is the case

astronout

see you at the top.
lol no.
she does not lose to scarecrow,robin,flash,catwoman,or atrocitus. they are all 5-5.

Catwoman may be 6-4 CW, but i never really had any problems. It's probably cus CW is just an overall better character though if that is the case
What Scarecrow players are you playing? Play ChiefCochese on PSN and I'd be interested in how you'd do against him.

As far as everyone else you've listed, they all either out neutral, out damage, or are generally less risk yet more rewarding that what Canary offers.

And your case as to why Catwoman could win 6-4 is the reasoning behind every other character that I listed. And even if you got rid of the other 4 bad MU's, that still leave 9 or 10 bad ones so my point is still valid.

She's bottom 10. You will not get far in any tournament setting solely using Canary. As a matter of fact, I can only count 5 maybe 6 other characters in the game that she's better than.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

The 13:

Catwoman
Flash
Harley
Batman
Atrocitus
Deadshot
Ivy
Green Arrow
Dr Fate
Aquaman
Black Adam
Robin
Scarecrow
Na the upplayers are the ones who think she's top 10 sis lol. That ain't me.

If she's bottom 10 then so be it. More buffs lol

x TeeJay o

What Scarecrow players are you playing? Play ChiefCochese on PSN and I'd be interested in how you'd do against him.

As far as everyone else you've listed, they all either out neutral, out damage, or are generally less risk yet more rewarding that what Canary offers.

And your case as to why Catwoman could win 6-4 is the reasoning behind every other character that I listed. And even if you got rid of the other 4 bad MU's, that still leave 9 or 10 bad ones so my point is still valid.

She's bottom 10. You will not get far in any tournament setting solely using Canary. As a matter of fact, I can only count 5 maybe 6 other characters in the game that she's better than.
Tell him add me i'll gladly play. She's only as risky as you play her. She literally has a safe 50/50 that you can use basically all game with level 2 trait and that risk is heavily in your favor. She gets a free vortex on every single character you mentioned she loses to which that alone gives her a fighting chance. Everything robin and scarecrow throws out in neutral gets parried for free. They can't just mindlessly throw out their normals like that.

Her and flash both have shit neutral so whats your point there? She's better up close than him anyway.

Her nuetral becomes one of the best in the game with lvl 3 trait, so i mean every single one has to account for that too assuming you dont vortex them to death

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Idk, I think Canary's only actual 50/50 is her canary drop reset, her F2 and low are not a real 50/50 and the mix-up off 21 and 23 is pretty questionable, her mix-ups and damage are the only things making her "good" other than trait and if most of her mix-ups aren't legit then that leaves it all to her damage, think she is bottom 10 honestly. But if they somehow buff her trait she could become waaay better.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Tell him add me i'll gladly play. She's only as risky as you play her. She literally has a safe 50/50 that you can use basically all game with level 2 trait and that risk is heavily in your favor. She gets a free vortex on every single character you mentioned she loses to which that alone gives her a fighting chance. Everything robin and scarecrow throws out in neutral gets parried for free. They can't just mindlessly throw out their normals like that.

Her and flash both have shit neutral so whats your point there? She's better up close than him anyway.

Her nuetral becomes one of the best in the game with lvl 3 trait, so i mean every single one has to account for that too assuming you dont vortex them to death
Vortex?? what? Where lol

Seriously asking tho.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I think arbitrarily cutting it off at 10 is not going to work for this game. There are way too many contentious spots and characters that are just as good as each other. I'll give it a shot anyway.

Top 10:
Aqua
BA
Catwoman
Atro
Batman
Supes
Deadshot
Red Hood
Last spot is a toss up but i'd probably put Harley and Wonder Woman (yep I said it)

Bottom 10:
Swamp Thing
Brainiac
Captain Cold
Grodd
Joker
Sub Zero

The rest I feel is way better than those 6 so it's kind of useless to list them but what the hell:
Fate
Firestorm
Canary
Cheetah
Wonder Woman top10?
I've always thought she was pretty good if you know what you're doing but I haven't faced a single Wonder Woman to even make me think she's top 10

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
If you give him the Johnny Cage Fisticuffs gear ability, you can do 15,000 damage to guild multiverse bosses by pressing one button. Grodd is awesome.
That sounds absolutely hilarious for guild grinding, but that doesn't address him in actual competitive gameplay.

That sounds absolutely hilarious for guild grinding, but that doesn't address him in actual competitive gameplay.
No, it has zero to do with actual competitive gameplay, in which he is ass and needs a lot of re-working in order to become a viable choice. They have given him a completely broken gear ability, though, and not programmed the AI to be able to deal with it, so they just keep walking slowly forward into his fists again and again.

It's just funny as hell to stand there pressing the A button and dominating everything ... for a while, anyways. It gets old quick and you have to pick someone else before going back to it and laughing your ass off again. Excellent for late night drunk play where pressing two different buttons might be an issue.

x TeeJay o

Vortex?? what? Where lol

Seriously asking tho.
Check the forums take$$$ uploaded it. I was going to make a video for him explaining it better cus i know people were confused and don't like reading sometimes(me included) but i kinda wanna wait til after the patch LOL. But yeah bruh she loops level 2 trait basically endless until they guess correctly and even if they do, her 50/50 is safe with llvl 2

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Wonder Woman top10?
I've always thought she was pretty good if you know what you're doing but I haven't faced a single Wonder Woman to even make me think she's top 10
I forgot Darkseid so he'd replace her. But I think she has great footsies and defensive tools which will get her far in the long run.

x TeeJay o

Idk, I think Canary's only actual 50/50 is her canary drop reset, her F2 and low are not a real 50/50 and the mix-up off 21 and 23 is pretty questionable, her mix-ups and damage are the only things making her "good" other than trait and if most of her mix-ups aren't legit then that leaves it all to her damage, think she is bottom 10 honestly. But if they somehow buff her trait she could become waaay better.
21 & 23 are def 50/50 w a delay. Idk how they are questionable at all your'e guessing between OH and a low and you can make them both come out on the same frame making it a complete guess. Most of her mix ups aren't legit? Huh???

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player

Yo you're passing out games? Where are my games? I gave you my PSN and you never added me... :mad: