Acidic Alien
Cutthroat Kano (yeah I said it)
Demo Sonya
Shirai Ryu Takeda
Shaolin Kung Jin
best list ive seen except for dvorah cmon man cassies way better than dvorah

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Yes it did. Her biggest weakness was slow armor, that isn't the case anymore. If you're gonna say "OH BUT IT'S NOT A LAUNCHER" then that's just being greedy.
I'm not saying it's bad but even though her ex ovi is faster it still gets broken by good armor breakers like lui. And I'm also not saying that the buff doesn't do shit for her because it helps her to get out off pressure better BUT since bad MU's like kobu got nerfed anyway it's a way bigger reason for her now to dominate the pressure game.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
What a fucking range lol, I'll take a crack at it:

Top 10 in no order:

Imposter Shinnok
Swarm Queen D'vorah
Wrestler Jax
A-List Cage
Piercing Mileena
Acidic Alien
Cutthroat Kano (yeah I said it)
Demo Sonya
Shirai Ryu Takeda
Shaolin Kung Jin

Bottom 10 in no order:

Slasher Jason
Dualist Liu Kang
Unbreakable Sub
Warrior Predator
Fisticuffs Johnny
Hat Trick Lao
Pyromancer Tanya
Balanced Kenshi
Master of Storms Raiden

if putting two variations of Tanya on there is a cop out I'll say Inferno Scorpion
This is probably the best top ten here. I think stunt double is better than Jax but maybe that's just me. I don't know the bottom ten well enough to comment, but I thought slasher and dualist are okay now.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
I'm not saying it's bad but even though her ex ovi is faster it still gets broken by good armor breakers like lui. And I'm also not saying that the buff doesn't do shit for her because it helps her to get out off pressure better BUT since bad MU's like kobu got nerfed anyway it's a way bigger reason for her now to dominate the pressure game.
Can't disagree, the nerf to top tiers also makes her buff make no sense.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
This is probably the best top ten here. I think stunt double is better than Jax but maybe that's just me. I don't know the bottom ten well enough to comment, but I thought slasher and dualist are okay now.
I mean they are, Slasher kinda isn't, but Dualist is. It was more or less me in my head going...is there anyone worse?