What's new

Your roster hopes

Let's all agree that we need Drahmin up in this shit!

Also, i think Noob Saibot may be actually dead, since he was thrown into the Soulnado, which can kill a wraith. If you remember MK:DA story, Drahmin and Moloch throw Scorpion (another wraith) into the Soulnado which would have destroyed him for good, if not for Elder Gods' intervention!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
It sucks so bad that we can't have them all, its really painful that not every character will be able to take part of the greatest MK in history by far.

Well, hopefully after MK11 the next deliver should be a dream match (all characters from MK9 to MK11 and some from MK3D)

WannaGetNutsLetsGetNuts

It. Is. Glorious!
I'll keep it simple and just pick five I'd like to see:

- Kenshi
- Kitana
- Noob Saibot
- Sareena
- Smoke

PS - The thought of Kenshi twenty five years in the future as an old swordsman who yells at people to stay off his lawn is badass.

Seeing as how this is a "hopes" thread, why not go all out?

Confirmed (Old) (4):

Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Raiden
Kano

Confirmed (New) (4):
D'Vorah
Kotal Kahn
Ferra/Torr
Cassie Cage

Who I hope to see return from MK 9 (Alive) (6):
Ermac
Kenshi
Cyblax (I'd like to see Cyrax be somewhat human again, like what happened in Deadly Alliance)
Sektor
Skarlet
Quan Chi

Who I hope to see return from MK 9 (Dead) (2):
Liu Kang (As a villain)
Shang Tsung (It'd be a cop out, but he's too go a villain and holds a lot of significance)

Who I hope to see return from MK 4 - Onwards (8):
Havik
Fujin
Tanya
Hotaru
Shinnok
Reiko
Bo' Rai Cho
Drahmin (Boon's basically said there's no chance, but his is all hypothetical, right?)

So that's 24 fighters. The remaining 6-8 slots I'd like to see filled with new blood (if anything, I'll be more hyped up for the new blood), thus bringing the final roster to 30-32 fighters. And then of course a few DLC characters.

Let's all agree that we need Drahmin up in this shit!

Also, i think Noob Saibot may be actually dead, since he was thrown into the Soulnado, which can kill a wraith. If you remember MK:DA story, Drahmin and Moloch throw Scorpion (another wraith) into the Soulnado which would have destroyed him for good, if not for him being the series' poster boy !
Fixed :DOGE

coolwhip

Noob
Among the ones alive, I want Cyrax the most. But of course, I'm praying for a miracle for everybody's favorite Shaolin (no, not Liu Kang).

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I hate to be that guy, but boy am I glad you guys don't make the roster decisions. I'm sure you guys would feel the same about my roster hopes though, so I don't really feel bad. Interesting reads though.
What is wrong with Reptile, Ermac, Quan Chi, and Mileena?

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Kitana. That's all I want.
Me too! She's the only one I want!

Kitana is all I want. I don't care if she will be DLC later on.

I don't care even if she becomes a Cyborg Kitana

A Zombie Kitana

An Unmasked Kitana

An Old Hag Kitana

A Skeleton Kitana

I really want her playable in the game and transfer MK9 over to MKX her annoying D1 and her D3 pokes :D

Seeing as how this is a "hopes" thread, why not go all out?
Drahmin (Boon's basically said there's no chance, but his is all hypothetical, right?)
He only said that Drahmin is 'unlikely', pretty sure the only definite 'No' was towards Hsu Hao (well at least his heart made it, i'm looking at you, Kano) and as long as we don't have a full roster, i'll still have hope that Drahmin makes it. Not a giant shining beacon of hope, but a small glimmer of childish wonder.

He only said that Drahmin is 'unlikely', pretty sure the only definite 'No' was towards Hsu Hao (well at least his heart made it, i'm looking at you, Kano) and as long as we don't have a full roster, i'll still have hope that Drahmin makes it. Not a giant shining beacon of hope, but a small glimmer of childish wonder.
I obviously would want Drahmin back in the fold, but if Boon says it's "unlikely," then I'm going to go ahead and assume it's unlikely. Hence the basically in my post.

aj1701

Noob
Disappointed if not back: Kitana, Mileena, Sonya, Cage, Kang, Lao, Reptile, Skarlet, Jade, Quan.

Wouldn't mind: Jax, Baraka, Sektor, Cryax, Sindel, Smoke, Ermac, Kenshi, Rain, Noob, Tsung

Disappointed if back (if they knocked out someone from the lists above): Kano (I know, too late), Kabal, Nightwolf, Sheeva, Stryker, S Kahn, anyone else not listed.

aj1701

Noob
What do you think for those from MK4-MKA?
- Shinnok
- Kai
- Reiko
- Tanya
- Fujin
- Bo'Rai Cho
- Havik
- Sareena
- Ashrah
Shinnok is one of the few 3d characters I wouldn't mind, but pretty much anyone else on this list could easily be forgotten for me.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Quan-chi is my favorite Mk character and he is far too important to any Mk story not to be present. But I'm not all that worried about him not making the cut because NRS seems to know his worth quite well.

Shinnok should be there. I'm very interested about how a current gen Shinnok will play. He is also appealing as a character.

I also think Shang Tsung is too rich a character not to make it. Any Mk game loses out by not having him in the roster.

Other than that I'd be more or less ok with whoever shows up. I suppose I'd want Sektor to make it as he was my main in Mk9. But if they decide to bring him they'd also have to bring Cyrax back. So either both will be there or neither. Ermac will almost certainly be there as he is incredibly popular these days. Kitaana should make it as well. I'm also quite fond of Jade but I feel she is lower than Meleena is the pecking order. We've probably seen a little too much of Kung Lao and Kabal in Mk9 for either to make it which is fair enough. That's it.