- Cyrax
- Sektor
- Ermac
- Quan Chi

DLC:
- Skarlet
- Kenshi
- Rain

What do you think for those from MK4-MKA?
- Shinnok
- Kai
- Reiko
- Tanya
- Fujin
- Bo'Rai Cho
- Havik
- Sareena
- Ashrah

And for them...
- Liu Kang
- Kitana

perhaps they''ll be unlockable

Maasik

Noob
Above all else.. Tremor. But Fujiin, Havik, Hotaru, and Dairou would be cool too.

But really I just want a ninja grappler, doesn't have to be Tremor :p.

mkkevin

Noob
MK9:MileenaQuan ChiErmacSektorI chose those four for story purposes. Ermac being Kitan’s father, Sektor being Grandmaster, Quan Chi is a main villain, and Mileena to fucking be queen of Outworld(FUCK YOU KOTAL!!)

MK4-MkD:
Fujin
Shinnock
Tanya
Reiko
Kai
Bo Rai Cho
Havik
Shujinko/Hotaru
Again story purposes. Fujin replacing Raiden, Shinnock being the main bad guy for a while, Tanya taking over Edenia, Reiko being Shinnock’s General, Kai replacing Liu Kang, Bo Rai Cho so he can fight along side Raiden against Shinnock, Havik cause he’ll fit perfectly in this universe. Idk about Shujinko because he could serve as a main character. Hotaru because he could help Jonny Cage’s uncontrollable energy(JC’s MK9 ending.)
And also: Tremor. Fucking do it NRS.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Sheeva, Tanya, Jade, or Darrius. If even just 1 ill be good to go. Even Fujin would be pretty hype.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Skarlet, Tanya, Kia, Jataaka, Sareena, Fujin, Noob Saibot, Ermac, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Reptile, Mileena.

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
Im very sure that Ermac is going to be in. I think hes one of the returning characters that NRS can just put so much into to create hype with a new look and his animation can look amazing.

IROC

WP IROC
I must have my ermac, sektor and noob to complete my team. Im pretty much already set for total annihilation with my precious scorpion though. :) :) :) thank god hes too popular to not be in mkx

I want as many new characters as possible. And by "new" I mean characters who weren't in MK9. Bring on the descendants and mixed characters! Leave Sonya, JC, Liu Kang and other fan favorites OUT. The only exceptions should be Ermac and Kitana unless she still has a michael jackson derp face.

Other than that I hope Kung Lao stays dead. And that Stryker comes back as robocop.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Kenshi, Ermac, and a new monk replacing Kung Lao that has trademarks of his old moves.

And Reptile because it would be weird not having him in.