What's new

Your most hated charcter to fight against? DISCLAIMER: this is an “I get bodied daily” post.

Obligatory Geras. Character is just not enjoyable to play against, feels like he wins every situation.

But my personal new hate to fight is Kung Lao. Always a shoddy connection with yolo dive kicks and teleports. Or suffering from a case of "never stop pushing buttons."
It's quite maddening how Lao can just up/back out of seemingly everything.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Oh and fuckin Dvorah. Low tier my ass this character is dumb or I just really don’t know the MU. I can’t see through her staggers and her J2 always seems to hit me. Plus her amped bug bomb or whatever in her Buzzed variation is actually kinda dumb. U just gotta eat the mix up once she gets it out because there’s no avoiding the bugs with like 1000 frames of hit advantage lol
Wait, who on earth are you talking to that says D'Vorah is low tier? She hasn't been bad since the first major patch post-release.

Quick tips from a D'Vorah main:

1. Zone. If she's Arachnophobia, stagger projectiles to bait the teleport as it's death on block.
  2. Buzzed has minimal damage potential per opening. She's focused more on chaining setups than cashing out on combo damage. Dont be afraid of eating a hit or two now and then if you can trade her with something like a charge attack special or uppercut to get her off you.
  3. Her J1 has massive range, but also is damn easy to AA at large distances as it also has just as large a hurtbox. Literally punch her ovipositor out of the air. I've experienced Noob, Johnny, Cassie, Liu, and Jax players doing this with ease to me consistently.
  4. Unless you're Geras or Lao, dont do jump attacks at her often (if ever). Her most powerful KB is through her AA grab. Her uppercut puts her core hitbox VERY low. Her S1 is a pretty good AA which can lead into her typical shenanigans.
  5. Poke wars will be ovipositor mindgames. If you like to mash pokes or fast highs after blocking a poke, be prepared to eat a +14 ovipositor regularly. It's death on block normally, but is safe if enhanced (results in turn loss for her though). Learn to react to both.

Online sub zero summary:
He's gonna slide, I know it, knew it here's the animation, pressing down + block, Still getting hit... So I just need to wait crouch blocked before he even inputs...
Same with overhead...

How is fighting him projects on my skill? It's not reactionary it's future telling...

And against jade it's like, jump back projectile, OK keep going mate we're getting you to the corner now. Closing in now, shit he's gonna d2 now, hmm where's my mids at, ahh damn don't have ones I'm Johnny let's poke this btch to death.

Gaxkang

Banned
Baraka
No matter how much you outread him, outzone or outneutral him. All it takes is one combo and there goes half your life. Cancerous jumpins, cancerous glitchy looking downpokes and dash animations, half of his movelist is an autoshimmy, and oh yeah, 112 bf4 50% launcher is safe. No need to hitconfirm.
Plus he's got great zoning...of course. :confused:

Too many issues with the game characters for me to list, on a side note. :D

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Geras. Hate his design, hate his ease of use, hate his safety, hate his damage, hate his mind games, hate his omnipresent threat level, hate his jump-ins, hate his throw loops. If he weren't near as safe on all attacks or so brainless to use, I wouldnt have an issue with his strengths.
Delete Geras 2020.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Scorpion because he gets 30% combos off of almost any hit. And they’re standing combos, so I can never use breakaway.

Geras because he’s actual bullshit.

Shang Tsung because you’ll spend the whole match trying to get in, then he just touches you once and you fly back to full screen again.

Jax and Liu Kang for their kick staggers.