What's new

Your most hated charcter to fight against? DISCLAIMER: this is an “I get bodied daily” post.

UghGetOuttaHere

Number Cruncher. Jack of All Trades.
one thing they could do:
specific moves hurt him like they do you
Think Mira From Killer instinct

She has the best damage in ki but her best moves kill her too
I like the idea. And then maybe when the opponent is time frozen from amp bf1 he heals the damage he deals. I would really love that. Mira is one of my favorites from that game.
Or he could just have less health. A few people could go down to 900 if you ask me.

The sad thing is i really like his design with time and sand... but he is just way too wack for me to truely enjoy using him :(.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Obligatory Geras. Character is just not enjoyable to play against, feels like he wins every situation.

But my personal new hate to fight is Kung Lao. Always a shoddy connection with yolo dive kicks and teleports. Or suffering from a case of "never stop pushing buttons."

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
Don't stuck at midscreen against Kabal. Be close, work on anti-airs cos Kabal players jumps a lot. Don't immediately try to poke after his safe strings, let him try to poke you First, than you can use d4 or dash forward and throw or jump over him.
Oh my god this works beautifully

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Jade: Emerald Defender
  1. Liu Kang - It's ridiculous how hard Emerald Defender has to work in this matchup and how easily Liu comes back.
  2. Scorpion - Nuff said
  3. Kabal - When I run into one, it turns into a who gains a life lead that, (online) is completely in favour of the Kabal player.
  4. Geras - It's pathetic how little a chance Emerald Defender stands against him.
5+ Anyone who has superior zoning with moves that Glow doesn't work against. Cetrion, Shang, etc.

CO-KANO

Kollector, i have no idea what that character is doing. And I have ptsd from scorpion, for some reason he just seems to shut shang down at every turn online. And EVERYONE once they lose goes to scorpion... >.> I just tell myself I won the match once they switch.
i hve trouble against some kanos jumping poking and grabbing. sometimes....i pretendi was the kano that won and give myself mad props.

Forgot, gears is beyond broken. Why does he need all those kbs? I mean really, y? Best frames in the game, best d1, pokes jail everytime, plays like the flash. It's stupid. Can Shang have some of that? Or some good staggers? Yeah?

Last edited:

Hot_DNA

Noob
Jade: Emerald Defender
  1. Liu Kang - It's ridiculous how hard Emerald Defender has to work in this matchup and how easily Liu comes back.
  2. Scorpion - Nuff said
  3. Kabal - When I run into one, it turns into a who gains a life lead that, (online) is completely in favour of the Kabal player.
  4. Geras - It's pathetic how little a chance Emerald Defender stands against him.
5+ Anyone who has superior zoning with moves that Glow doesn't work against. Cetrion, Shang, etc.
I main jade too... Lk and Kabal dont bother me... Raiden, Kotal, Kano and scorpion DESTROY me

CO-KANO

If you gonna let a kabal player poke after his safe string it will never be your turn.
A good counter against that when he pokes after for example f224 is walking back and whiff punish, or flawles block or short hop.
What if kano has no walk back speed, amd i cant flawless block a damn thing because i just cant react to them fast enough online.

CO-KANO

Baraka
No matter how much you outread him, outzone or outneutral him. All it takes is one combo and there goes half your life. Cancerous jumpins, cancerous glitchy looking downpokes and dash animations, half of his movelist is an autoshimmy, and oh yeah, 112 bf4 50% launcher is safe. No need to hitconfirm.
Dartharma gave me the best advice as a kano player vs baraka. F1,2,b2 on block d1,command grab...works wonderfully

As a Johnny player, a good Noob Saibot fucks me up. He’s like a wall with advancing strings. He can control so much space and he does such unexpected damage. Plus that D3 is Lao levels of annoying

Oh and fuckin Dvorah. Low tier my ass this character is dumb or I just really don’t know the MU. I can’t see through her staggers and her J2 always seems to hit me. Plus her amped bug bomb or whatever in her Buzzed variation is actually kinda dumb. U just gotta eat the mix up once she gets it out because there’s no avoiding the bugs with like 1000 frames of hit advantage lol

I have personal problems with braraka. Dunno if it's a shang thing or a personal thing but I have a tough time against baraka. And I cant seem to punish consistently sub zero. I think sub is extraordinarily underrated. His mix is insane, due to his super fast staggers. Completely unreachable online. Not sure how offline would be. You cant really shimmy him cause he recovers so quick. It feels like he gets a free everything off a blocked d1. I don't know any other character that can d1, be blocked and still pressure you cause he dont give a shit. He's a honey badger and it confuses the hell out me.

P.s anyone play sub that could show or tell me what to look out for, and my options?