What's new

Your most hated character?

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Depends what you mean.

Bad character design? Hsu Hao, Darius, Kobra, Stryker, Jarek, Taven, Kai

Boring? Jax, Drahmin, Moloch, Dairou, Jacqui, Kira

I was thinking overrall who you dislike the most. This can include any factor that gives you a distaste for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I think Kano is a terrible character and I have no idea why he’s popular. His robot eye is the only cool thing he’s got going for him and he virtually never uses it in his moveset.

He had a generic projectile, doesn’t use the only thing that makes him interesting, cringe worthy dialogue, Kano ball has to be the most retarded animation in any game he’s in, and even in the story he’s a massive jobber that gets nothing done.

At least other shit jobbers like Reptile look cool

TamedLizard

Buff George
Toss up between Kobra and Kira.

Best thing about them was their contribution to a new age Black Dragon, but they were still incredibly uninspired and bland.

Deep33

Noob
Either Baraka or Reptile. Both just awful characters.
Go away hater, Reptile (my main) is beautiful. He's a charming sexy lad fightin his way in life trying to not go extinct. He's the last of his race. Leave your hate behind hater!

As for OP's question, the most disgusting character, hands down, would be "ALIEN". It is so fuckin dumb, ugly, soulless, has no personality and is very very ugly. It needs to be roasted alive in a cauldron filled with hot oil and smacked on the head multiple times with a spatula.

Go away hater, Reptile (my main) is beautiful. He's a charming sexy lad fightin his way in life trying to not go extinct. He's the last of his race. Leave your hate behind hater!

As for OP's question, the most disgusting character, hands down, would be "ALIEN". It is so fuckin dumb, ugly, soulless, has no personality and is very very ugly. It needs to be roasted alive in a cauldron filled with hot oil and smacked on the head multiple times with a spatula.
lol reptile as a character is fucking ass. all he does is serve serve and serve just being someone's bitch.
can reptile just evolve into some dragon and become emperor of outworld or something?

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Lore-wise:
Of the old timeline, it was Scorpion. His "REVENGE!!!" schtick got boring so fast. It looked like they were going to try something a bit different with him in UMK3, but then in MK4 they just changed his target from Sub-Zero to Quan Chi.

In the new timeline, it is probably Jacqui. She is just so incredibly dull. She has no character at all. She doesn't even have a schtick like Scorpion had, no matter how boring that schtick might be. She's just there... I almost feel sorry for Takeda for NRS trying to push her as his love interest.

Gameplay-wise:
Old Timeline
- Take a pick between Chameleon, Khameleon, Shujinko and Mokap. At least Meat and Blaze got their own moves in MKA, while these four are just copying others' moves. I can't stand clone characters.

New Timeline - Jacqui again. All her moves feel like they were once thought for Jax, but was then put together to make a "new" character. I had the same issue with Frost, which is definitely up there as one of the worst character in Mortal Kombat, imo.

Deep33

Noob
Liu Kang.

Ah, yes, Liu Kang and his annoying she-male voice. Was it MK2 where he said "Poopa poopa"? OMFG, that used to make me throw up. He is suddenly trying to look cool n all, talking about 'worthiness' in MKX. Tranny boy Kang is definitely a close runner up to ALIEN, the 2nd most disgusting character.

Now, lets all spare an ecstatic moment to celebrate Reptile (my main's) beauty instead. Lets not think about uggly things like Alien and Kang.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
TBH I actually enjoy almost every character in the series, most have something going for them.

But Kira? Who the fuck is Kira? Seriously, anyone remember that character? People love to hate Kobra and Hsu Hao, but no one even remembers Kira and for damn good reason.

Reptile is a classic and sick character, how could anyone hate on him? He's like the OG secret character. Every series needs a jobber.

I think Mileena is a very cool character but her gameplay is whack as hell.

TBH I actually enjoy almost every character in the series, most have something going for them.

But Kira? Who the fuck is Kira? Seriously, anyone remember that character? People love to hate Kobra and Hsu Hao, but no one even remembers Kira and for damn good reason.

Reptile is a classic and sick character, how could anyone hate on him? He's like the OG secret character. Every series needs a jobber.

I think Mileena is a very cool character but her gameplay is whack as hell.
I like Kira.