What's new

Your most hated character?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Damn....so many lol. I would say....I really hated Baraka in MK2 and up. Yeah....im oldschool lol

He was just a bitch to face every time.

And if we're talking about Injustice.....Supergirl needs to die permanently

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Old timeline for 3D would be Kira and Kobra, as much as Movado and Hsu Hao sucked, Kira was so bad that she died in her own arcade ending of armegeddon.

Sheeva, and Reiko make honorable mentions cause I always disappointed they didn't do more with them.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Before MKX I would have said Jax without hesitating, but man, Error Black and D'vora...I hate them so much. Specially D'vora.

Deep33

Noob
I am sick and tired of all the same ol' 10,000 year old hags tossing fans for 10,000 years in this game. They better release some hot new females in MK11 so my main, Reptile, the beautiful, sexy hardworking lad has improved chances of procreation and not going extinct. All the female characters are so not hot enough for Reptile these days.

I guess Cassie and Jackie can stay as long as they come back with more grit and sophistication. But, they definitely need other attractive lasses.

A thunder Goddess, the female equivalent of Raiden (my 2nd main) would SO FREAKING AMAZING!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
A thunder Goddess, the female equivalent of Raiden (my 2nd main) would SO FREAKING AMAZING!
That you ask for more/new female characters, fair enough... But then you have to go and ask for a female version of Raiden?! How come people don't like originality anymore? Why is it always female versions of male characters?! It makes my heart cry...

That you ask for more/new female characters, fair enough... But then you have to go and ask for a female version of Raiden?! How come people don't like originality anymore? Why is it always female versions of male characters?! It makes my heart cry...
Yeh totally agree. I don't want a "female Raiden" i want a full new original female character.

The reason I hate certain characters usually stems from the mu perspective, either they limit my tools or overwhelm mine, so I'm gonna list them in that context

Mk9
Baraka: Out-footsied me, was able to out zone me, couldn't jump in on him. Could beat me using his projectile, his lunge move, and spin alone.

Johnny Cage: ...........

Kenshi: .......... #9-1matchup

Mkx
Special Forces Sonya: At least in the other 2 variations I could zone that potato bitch. This variation was a counter pick.

Ermac: Naturally I needed to be more patient than him, which was especially hard to do in mkx.

Hqt Predator: Worst mu. Couldn't jump. Couldn't zone. Couldn't do anything but pray.

SFV
Guile: Imstilldaddy admitted on his own stream his character is broke. Top tier zoning top tier footsies and top tier AA's make my life rough

F.A.N.G: How tf is a character that makes you block for 3 minutes considered bad? Bad mu. Out footsies me. I need to be especially creative against this char.

Menat: Menat players think just because they can easily out footsie me and land a few vt combos think they're "good." I don't hate menat as a char so much as I do her players.

Last edited: