What's new

Your least and most FAVOURITE characters to fight against

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
one of my favorites, Brainiac vs Bane......Bane can't get in, and if he does brainiac can swing away to the other side of the screen. xD

not sure who my worst is yet, i need to learn a lot of MU's still.

alkipot

Purse first, ass last.
That's not the only thing you need to do to guard against it. All the reactions in the world can't save you if you are locked into a projectile animation
Gotta agree here, if you're just watching for the teleport you're gonna get tagged by all the other shit she can hit you with.

She's super mobile and can touch you from anywhere on the screen, which is a powerful mindgame in itself. It still makes me laugh when people swear she's trash. "Shez so bahd u GAIZ!!11" Fuck outta here lol.

Swepaq

Noob
I play Cheetah and Firestorm (mainly) so I'll do this for them.

Least favorite for Cheetah is easily Batman, I feel like he has a lot of great tools against her.

Favorite for Cheetah is Black Canary. It's not the easiert match up, but to me, it's fun when 2 rush down characters go at it.

Least favorite for Firestorm is Catwoman, she's so mobile it's hard to get anything started and with Firestorms lack of a really good anti air, she basically gets in for free. Or maybe I'm just not that good at the matchup yet, which is probably the case.

Favorite for Firestorm is Scarecrow. I feel as if Firestorm shuts down a lot of Scarecrow's offense. You just have to get him off you and it's pretty simple from there.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Gotta agree here, if you're just watching for the teleport you're gonna get tagged by all the other shit she can hit you with.

She's super mobile and can touch you from anywhere on the screen, which is a powerful mindgame in itself. It still makes me laugh when people swear she's trash. "Shez so bahd u GAIZ!!11" Fuck outta here lol.
yeah if you want to play your game at all or get anything started, you are opening yourself up to teleport, and she has extra nice projectile so you she forces you to do something. It's balanced, but anyone saying it's not a powerful tool is downplaying hard, the character is great, and has plenty of tools even aside from that

Favourite - Oddballs that I don't see much of and/or haven't played against yet like:

Ivy (haven't fought yet)
Cheetah (haven't fought yet)
Fate (haven't fought yet)
Captain Cold

I have a feeling I'll enjoy fighting the ones I haven't yet or haven't had much experience against yet simply because they're so rare and not:

Batman (can definitively say I hate Bats the most)
Superman (almost as much as Batman)
Supergirl
Atrocitus (NERF DEX-STARR FFS)
Robin (have only lost once or twice to him, but he's just such a try hard character it annoys me)

Edit: Oh, and I play Scarecrow for the most part. Darkseid as well and a bit of Catwoman.