What's new

Your least and most FAVOURITE characters to fight against

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Favourite -> Joker
As a Harley main it's just fitting... I always make sure to leave that intro rolling for extra effect

Least Favourite -> Supergirl,
Simply can't deal with all the options she has and simultaneously be on guard for a random crossup teleport all at the same time. *gives me conniptions*

Nb. List your main character too so we know where you're coming from, also, maybe someone might give you some tips.

E

Eldriken

Favourite -> Joker

As a Harley main it's just fitting... I always make sure to leave that intro rolling for extra effect

Least Favourite -> Supergirl,

Simply can't deal with all the options she has and simultaneously be on guard for a random crossup teleport all at the same time.

Nb. List your main character too so we know where you're coming from, also, maybe someone might give you some tips.
You can react to Supergirl's teleport...

E

Eldriken

Yeh, it's about practice, not logged enough hours to feel comfortable in the matchup yet I guess.
Understandable. You just have to condition yourself to press forward once you see her go to fly in the opposite direction.

Snibbor

Yarrrr Matey
I hate aquaman. The mixes, the range and the damage are not fun for me.
I very much enjoy fighting Bane, I like how you have to watch his trait just as closely as the player who's using him. Adds some extra depth to the fight imo, plus I think bane is a cool character overall lol.

And yea supergirls tele is reactable but I've gotten hit with it sooo many times online when I was like 95% sure I blocked it in time.

Favorite- Anyone slightly off the mainstream- I'm so tired of playing against legacy characters. It's a new game and I haven't met a single online Grodd or Firestorm or Cheetah etc

Least Favorite: I don't really care. Anyone is fine. Deadshot is annoying but I don't mind dealing with the spam occasionally.

Mpizz10

Liu Kang and The Flash mains
As a flash player, I have to say Dr fate or wonder woman. But I love fighting scarecrow for some reason

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Favorite: Any new characters. Love seeing setups or combos I havent seen 100x before.

Least Favorite: Darkseid. Not because he's OP, but because he is one of Swamp's worst MUs and Darkseid is my backup for zoners... so I'm forced into a mirror match of pew pews and yolo OH/low teleports. zzzzzzz.

I hate Supergirl, she's clearly overpowered. Teleport Punch shouldn't be in a game without a block button. It was bad enough with Scorpion, it's worse here.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Favorite: Blue Beetle, because I'm kinda interested to see what others can do with him.

Least favorite: Aquaman by far. His zoning annoys the hell out of me and his footsies + chip damage make the matchup against Joker the absolute worst.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
I hate Supergirl, she's clearly overpowered. Teleport Punch shouldn't be in a game without a block button. It was bad enough with Scorpion, it's worse here.
Takes some getting used to, but with enough practice you can block it on reaction fairly well. Also, her meterless teleport is a high so you can duck it and get a full combo.

I can't play more than one match against Black Adam because... what's the point?

My favorite matches are definitely against Captain Cold. There's a fun scramble of him trying to charge up trait while I'm trying to eat his face with Grodd. It's really intense.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
I can't play more than one match against Black Adam because... what's the point?

My favorite matches are definitely against Captain Cold. There's a fun scramble of him trying to charge up trait while I'm trying to eat his face with Grodd. It's really intense.
Ahhh, I love captain cold too. Didn't have the patience to learn him fully just yet, but when I have some time, i'm definitely gonna use him as and alt, he looks so cool and... really didn't intend that pun

Deadshot is least. I don't think he's as "broken" as people are claiming, but it requires a lot of small timed movements to get in, and online it's an annoyance.

Favorite might be the mirror lol. Frontflips fucking everywhere.
i agree, i dont find him broken or anything either, but its so annoying to have to get to him inch by inch just as you get close, one wrong move and ex lows push you all the way back, even on block

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
i agree, i dont find him broken or anything either, but its so annoying to have to get to him inch by inch just as you get close, one wrong move and ex lows push you all the way back, even on block
Yeah if they do alter him I hope they don't completely gut his gameplan. He'd still be really great with just an extra couple frames of recovery on straight shot and a little less pushback on blocked low guns.