What's new

Your Injustice 2 Hopes After this Latest MKXL Patch

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Cause it's not. All things considered it's a great Overhead. Does it lead to full combos, mixups, armor-breaking, etc, etc. No. So let's stop acting like it's just the be-all, end-all overhead of MkX. I'd rather have sub's, jaxs, Scorpions, Johnny' s, Sonyas, Jackie, cassies, jin, kang, etc
I never said it was end all be all (though I believe you're not directing that comment towards me) it's just pretty solid. Kinda like Liu's overhead.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I never said it was end all be all (though I believe you're not directing that comment towards me) it's just pretty solid. Kinda like Liu's overhead.
I'd still take lui kings. It's quick and has knockdown and pushback. Armor is gone on TS. Yay Kitana dead. Bullshit.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
As someone who LOVED IGAU1, really enjoys Street Fighter, and tolerates MK.... here's my 2 cents:

1. Stand vs Crouch Command Grabs. Plz no Shazam high/low grabs where he puts himself in a mixup every time he wants to command grab lol. I can't count how many times I would work to get in on an opponent, only to stand command grab a crouching opponent and be punished for it, sent back fullscreen to start all over again. Yuck.
Speak for yourself, I loved Shazam's high/low grabs. 22 into high grab/low grab/torpedo was insane.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
@wsj515 Sounds to me like you didn't play against enough good players who would duck your high grab. His standard grab should've hit mid and the low grab should've simply been for juggles/setups.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
@wsj515 Sounds to me like you didn't play against enough good players who would duck your high grab. His standard grab should've hit mid and the low grab should've simply been for juggles/setups.
I played plenty of good players, obviously conditioning was very important. It wasn't even that easy to punish on whiff anyway unless you were scouting it. Sure I would have loved if his high grab hit mid outside of the oki setup, but he was fine as is. It was really no different than a 50/50 with a few extra caveats.

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
BUT, I'd much rather have that and they patch the game to give a Lex-type some way to circumvent a Zod than they just remove all instant-air projectiles across the board.
No, get rid of all instant air projectiles. They're an arbitrary execution barrier and they have NEVER been balanced. If air projectiles are going to have better frame data, which is reasonable, put in height restrictions so they are AIR projectiles.

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
I see people saying that they like that the armored launchers in MKX are gone. So does that mean we want armored Back 3s gone from Injustice also?

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
The last patch pretty much broke the camels back for me. I will never buy another NRS game. They change their games too damn much. Expect an awfully broken Injustice 2, and then expect a bunch of patches completely changing every single thing. If you have faith in NRS balancing, you might as well believe in superstitions...you would be less disappointed.