What's new

Your favourite MKX moment of 2015 (as a viewer)

Renzokuken

Gay Hawkeye
The kid who used Warlock Quan Chi at EVO and did nothing but portal kick.
Saltface's murderface throughout top 16 trying to make top 8 at EVO.
King using Goro to win TFC. REO knocking Jupiter into losers with Goro at NEC top 32.
Blake vs. Chris G during pools at TFC.
Slayer vs. Fox part 1 at TFC. d3 converting into a full combo.
Slayer vs. Fox part 2 at NEC grand finals. Slayer resetted the bracket with a raw wakeup. That was insane.
Madzin's epic popoff.
Jupiter knocking out Foxy, DJT, and Hayatei one after the other to make top 8 at NEC.
Cowboy vs. King MM at YOMI.
The green shirt guy raving during the break into top 32 at SCR.
Whenever Michaelangelo or Kitana Prime (or both) get to commentate on matches.
Reverend Popoff competing at TFC dressed as a priest.
Scar eliminating Sonic using Hat Trick at ESL.

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
Whiteboi beating F0xy at NEC
Madzin pop off at NEC (bias lol)
Honeybee sending Sonicfox to losers at EVO
Milky vs Digit at EVO
King vs Cowboy

Just to name a few!

Titanman_88

Adamantium Addiction
I would say Evo the whole tournament because of all the entries and it being MKX first year there. Also the King vs Cowboy mm such a great back and forth set with momentum changes

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
So as the year comes to a close I thought it would be cool to see what people have enjoyed the most as MK fans.

So many good tournaments but the best to watch for me was combo breaker. The hype was real and it didnt disappoint, setting the pace for what MKX was going to bring us competitively and bringing us IMO the best top 8 we've seen so far.

So lets hear what everyone else has enjoyed the most as a viewer, it can anything from tourneys, pl vs fox, burger vs wound, esl finals.
For me it was Combo Breaker also. Seeing GGA Dizzy win a major tournament with Raiden was a dream come true. That was the most hype I've been about watching MKX ever since it came out.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
My favourite moment took place on my home screen.It was when I performed a meterless 37% combo with bojutsu.
Merry Christmas guys.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Oh,I forgot.
Ketchup's salty reaction against forever king junior at EVO.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
My favorite moment was being at TCW, and it wasn't even a tournament match. @YOMI REO and @CD jr were arguing because REO lost to Kevo's Jax and Jr was accused of saying he (Jax) wasn't good. Jr said he never said that, only said that he personally is bad with him.

Turned into a long argument which was hilarious, I believe @SonicFox5000 recorded it and uploaded some of it. They seemed so heated, like about to fight heated, but we all knew they were friends just arguing. It was great.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
This is obviously putting competing aside..

Everything about this match... (cR Whiteboi vs PxP F0xyGrampa) at NEC 2015
I had the privilege to see this match up close and in person (I'm the one with the cast on to the left of Whiteboi)

*Side Note*: This is a perfect picture for a "booty had me like" caption

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord

I had the privilege to see this match up close and in person (I'm the one with the cast on to the left of Whiteboi)
I love Jer's face. Classic. It's a true wtf meme. lol

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
1. @YOMI_SLAYER vs. @SonicFox5000 at TFC and NEC. With the exclusion of Winner's Finals at NEC (forgive me, Slayer), their battles were like that of a war.

2. @YOMI FOREVER KING vs. @YOMI DJT at the Grand Finals of TFC, especially that Goro counter-pick from King. Who'd have thought the Lin Kuei would lose to a Shokan?

3. @SonicFox5000 vs. @YOMI DJT in Grand Finals at The Commonwealth. THOSE CALTROPS.

Of all the MKX tournament moments, all of the above alway come to the front of my mind.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt

*Side Note*: This is a perfect picture for a "booty had me like" caption
Every tournament should use this picture as advertisement to attract those contemplating attending

Slymind

Noob
Wound Cowboy vs Forever(Burger) King 10 matches, delivered, last match, last round, it was insane, and it wasn't even a major.