What's new

Your favourite MKX moment of 2015 (as a viewer)

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
  • I enjoyed watching DJT come out of nowhere and beat the shit out of Fox EZPZ with Fisticuff's Cage, resulting in its nerf.
  • Biased (since i was there) but Dab busting out Jacqui at SCR against Mike was so hype in person. I'm not sure who it was but someone yelling "GAT GAT GAT" everytime he shot his guns was hilarious. Along with the crowd just screaming "SHOOOT HIM, YEAA GUN HIM DOWN"
  • Pig beating Foxy with Kenshi was pretty hype at ESL. Europe's #1 comes over and Pig pulls what I would consider quite an upset at the time.
  • Slayer beating Fox. You could really tell how much that meant to him.

Anyone have madzin's popoff on a link somewhere? i missed it O_O

For me Foxy's comeback aagainst nivek was pretty epic (even though i was rooting for Nivek )
Honeybee beating sonicfox at evo was pretty cool too

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
This is obviously putting competing aside..

Everything about this match... (cR Whiteboi vs PxP F0xyGrampa) at NEC 2015
I had the privilege to see this match up close and in person (I'm the one with the cast on to the left of Whiteboi)

*Side Note*: This is a perfect picture for a "booty had me like" caption
that pic is fucking sick

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Fav moments:

Sonic Vs. Slayer: These two have just had really good matches with each other, resulting in very high quality play.

Forever King's Goro counterpick against DJT.

The burial of the Perfect Legend.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Alot of my favorite moments are everyone else's favorite moments too lol.

TCW grand finals with DJT and Sonic going back and forth with really close matches

TFC grand finals when I had to whip out the Master of Kombat

Me vs Wound 9-10 leading to months of Burger King jokes

Foxy vs whiteboi the unpredictable upset with Jason vs Kung Lao

So I'll name a favorite moment that nobody else has named yet, me vs Michael Angelo at SCR. The Quan mirror was hype as fuck and craziness ensued every round, shenanigans all over the place the crowd loved

Tweedy

Noob
Reo's road to grand finals at the ESL finals.

Cowboy vs King.

Sonic vs DJT, such a competitive rivalry

Foxy vs Nivek

Last edited:

The Highlander

There can be only one
The crazy thing is that there have been so many hype moments in MKX tournaments in such a relatively short period of time. One thing that NRS truly nailed it on was making this game top notch for esports entertainment. I've had as much fun watching this game as I have had playing it.
It's good fun, but I find comebacks are a bit harder in this game due to the large chip potential of a block string or even a simple blocked fireball. That's my one complaint as a viewer.

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
Alot of my favorite moments are everyone else's favorite moments too lol.

TCW grand finals with DJT and Sonic going back and forth with really close matches

TFC grand finals when I had to whip out the Master of Kombat

Me vs Wound 9-10 leading to months of Burger King jokes

Foxy vs whiteboi the unpredictable upset with Jason vs Kung Lao

So I'll name a favorite moment that nobody else has named yet, me vs Michael Angelo at SCR. The Quan mirror was hype as fuck and craziness ensued every round, shenanigans all over the place the crowd loved
Korean backdash breh
https://twitter.com/MKAyaseChihaya/status/680390438273060864

rip quality due to length of the gif

virtiqaL

Noob
My favorite moment as a viewer is when I stopped watching this snooze-ass game.

Nah, I kid.

Dizzy vs Fox
Perfect 13gend

And pretty much whenever players from my local scene are on stream.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
King vs Cowboy. You could feel the tension. Fighting game storytelling at it's best.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I'm a big fan of PL, but I have to say that the 13-0 was one of the highlights of the year just due to its sheer brutality.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
This is obviously putting competing aside..

Everything about this match... (cR Whiteboi vs PxP F0xyGrampa) at NEC 2015
I had the privilege to see this match up close and in person (I'm the one with the cast on to the left of Whiteboi)

*Side Note*: This is a perfect picture for a "booty had me like" caption
That picture is fuckin legendary!

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Basically all of DJA Homies's performance in Top 8. Cage is hype when he actually makes it in top 8.