What's new

Your fave & least fave character/s from the battle arena??

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
No, you're not the only one. I found it simple, brutal, and to the point. Could've been a little blood though. And let's be honest...were this actually in the comics or whatever...Green Arrow would've been dead. MACE TO THE FACE!
After looking at this post, I could have sworn I saw Hawkgirl's super with blood somewhere...looked back through the battle arena vids and found this, there's totally blood when it shows the super at about 18 seconds in. Maybe they had blood turned off for the Arena?

MoldMan

Noob
After looking at this post, I could have sworn I saw Hawkgirl's super with blood somewhere...looked back through the battle arena vids and found this, there's totally blood when it shows the super at about 18 seconds in. Maybe they had blood turned off for the Arena?

Probably a on off feature for it

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Could just have just been a last-minute change too, like how GL's winpose gained an extra Lantern between Monday and Friday when he got revealed.

Who I wish was in the Arena: Catwomen. Two reasons, 1 she looks fun, I wanna see more of what she can do 2 DEM ABS!

Favorites: Bane, Aquaman, Joker, Harly, Green Arrow and Grundy.

The others I can take or leave though I feel Batman is ironically gonna be the fighting style I'm best at since Scorpion is pretty user friendly (to me at least).

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Or perhaps even a toggle for how much? In some videos, Wonder Woman's super elicits a fountain of blood, but her fight against Harley Quinn didn't have as much.
Pretty sure Aquaman's super has a cloud of blood after the shark bites underwater

I agree on the first and third one.

As for the second one...yeah, guilty. I'm a boobs guy, and I like em big.
I like Powergirl. It has nothing to do with THESE reasons.
Her growth was pushed to overtake Supergirl to beat her. So there is a reason for her "appearance"
Her background story was well planned and it´s a part of her story.

Powergirl > Raven :p

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Liked - Grundy, Harley, Green Arrow, Batman, Green Lantern

Meh -Superman, Flash, Sinestro, Cyborg, Bane, Hawkgirl

Disliked - Wonder woman, Aquman, Lex

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Most impressed by Grundy, Harley, Shazam, GA and Hawkgirl

Superman is neutral as usual

Bane disappointed me because from what we seen in the small gameplay, is they gave him the wrestling attacks like drop kicks, but Other than anti air s,,, he doesn't from what we seen have any untouchable grabs or combo into grabs like king,,, this like given GA his Bow with no arrows, but as I said only from we seen