What's new

Your fave & least fave character/s from the battle arena??

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
So after watching all the battle arena vids, Who is your favorite & least favorite character from all the 16 ones? and is there a character that you unexpectedly liked?

For me my faves are: Harley, Sinestro, Hawkgirl & Green Lantern. too bad my mains Nightwing & Catwoman didn't show up.. and My least fave has to be Cyborg (not my type of a character at all)

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Cyborg, Grundy, Luthor and Hawkgirl I really liked...Bane and Wonder Woman however, blehhh....

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
I thought Aquaman, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, and Batman (in that order) looked really interesting and fun to play.

Superman looks really boring and I don't like his "fly" mechanic in combos. I wished they were more inventive with Green Lantern's stuff considering he can form pretty much anything. Sinestro's movement looks a bit off. Grundy looks like he'd only be fun with the volume off.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Grundy and Luthor have really impressed me. Still don't buy the Aquaman hype. Both lanterns are lame and gay. Superman should be more OP. Bane's voice did confuse me. Green Arrow looks good, even though I don't care, but Hawkgirl was pretty cool too.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Cyborg looked great, Joker has so much swag though. I really like Grundy and Hawkgirl, as well as Aqua man and Sinestro,

I like most of the cast except for WW, Supes, and GL. They look really uninspiring and Catwoman feels out of place. Bane was a bit underwhelming but I'm positive he wasn't fully shown.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Bane looked bad, he did not impress me at all which is sad when you think about it since he had no gameplay footage shown before that.

Haven't thought any of them looked bad, but I'd say that, so far, Wonder Woman is near the bottom(hoping that changes in the QFs, she really didn't seem to show off as much as Harley) while Bats, Harley, and Hawkgirl are near the top. All of them looked really fun to me.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Flash, Grunday & Aquaman have impressed me. Harley was better than expected and funny play style.

I think Joker was pretty meh...

I liked Hawkgirl a lot. I would never play her though, because he is a female character (yeah, yeah, I know).
I didn't like the two Lanterns at all. To me they look like NRS didn't put much effort into their power set (visually).

I also liked Flash, but mainly because he is one of the characters I'll main. His footage also wasn't that bad.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
faves: Green Arrow, Aquaman, Harley Queen, Pigestro
Least Faves - Supes, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Bane

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
After seeing some of the arean battles (haven't seen them all), Green Arrow and Hawkgirl are two of my favorites.

Seeing Wonder Woman in action has really turned me off her. She seems really underwhelming and I probably won't play her now. Especially with that...manface.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Hmm...
Favorite for swag reasons: Grundy and Joker
Favorite for Tier whore reasons (pure speculation from gameplay footage): Flash, Cyborg, and Cat Woman

Least Favorite: Green Arrow and Hawkgirl

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Faves: green lantern, flash, shazam, Batman, sinestro, aquaman, arrow

Least faves: lex, bane, Grundy, wonder woman, Harley, cyborg

indifferent: Hawkgirl, superman, joker

Honestly...I can't say we should say 100% on this subject yet. It's been pretty well figured out that the loser of each matchup got a lot more exposure because of the fact we wouldn't see them again. The only one that went all out that did win seemed to be Batman.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Favorites: Green Arrow, Aquaman, Cyborg, Sinestro, Hawkgirl. So far they're the characters I'm most interested in maining, with GA at the top of the list (and Bane too, but I can't really say his arena footage blew me away). Shazam impressed me a lot too.

Least favorite: WW and Green Lantern. Probably a little bias here since I don't like either character in the first place, but nothing from WW has really caught my eye yet and I thought Hal looked pretty dull.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Cyborg and Hawkgirl really impressed me.

As for disapointments, it's more because I don't like a lot of people's battle stances.Like Harley's and Joker's.