MKK hanzo

These get rotating from time to time.

R Smoke
H Smoke
Kabal
Nightwolf
Ermac

Yes yes Im a tier whore.

BTW remember that your team is important not in the Marvel aspect of Anchor, Point, Team Sinergy etc. No.

Your team is important int the COINTERPICK aspect of the game. As with all games, certain matchups are in favor of some chars so is important to assemble a team that can battle your opponent team, and if both teams are top tiers, then balance them out in order.

My strat is ALWAYS having Kabal 3rd when picking, cause if I lose the first round and manage to win the second, my Kabal will start the last round and he may be my best char depending of the opponent and his team too) and he can dish lots of damage and at least take out 1 or if lucky 2 chars of the opponent, etc.

excelente bro, yo estoy practicando con estos mains por el momento, ya que con estos en el orden que los tengo me ayudan mas para el MATCH. vamos a ver como se pone esta vaina, ya se puso serio ya que tamos cogiendo MKT

My cousin and I have recently been playing the heck out of this game. 3v3 randper kombat gets very intense.

Having to choose teams though, I have 3:
The "A" Team:
Scorpion - get a good rushdown started, forward teleport is great as a mix up (as long as you're careful), and an additional juggle hit after aaHP
Sub-Zero - The zone/turtle power of unmasked combined with juggle and rush abilities of classic for a good mid-game.
Human Smoke - Late game rally or clean up the mess. He's also my best character so when round 3 starts, I've got my number 1 out there.

I'll occasionally rotate in Ermac, Jade, or Baraka. Got a really good aaJK, glow kick, HK combo in the corner with Jade.

"The Harem"
Kitana
Sonya
Sindel

Last edited:

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Real Team:
Raiden
Sonya
Ermac

Side Team: