Nightwolf
Kano
Kabal

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
subzero seems broken lol
He's top 3 for sure, only in N64 MKT though, iirc. It's funny, because he's low tier in UMK3. Same with Scorpion and Sheeva in UMK3, they're average at best, but in MKT, they are nasty!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Why is Sub-Zero so nasty in MKT?
They fused 2 characters into 1. In UMK3, there's Unmasked Sub-Zero and then there's Classic Sub-Zero. Both are average in UMK3. In N64 MKT, they fused Unmasked and Classic Sub-Zero together. So, he has the vertical and horizontal freeze, the ice clone, the ground freeze, and the slide. He also has all of Classic Sub-Zero from UMK3 normals and combos, which means he not only has great set-ups, he does a decent amount of damage as well.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
They fused 2 characters into 1. In UMK3, there's Unmasked Sub-Zero and then there's Classic Sub-Zero. Both are average in UMK3. In N64 MKT, they fused Unmasked and Classic Sub-Zero together. So, he has the vertical and horizontal freeze, the ice clone, the ground freeze, and the slide. He also has all of Classic Sub-Zero from UMK3 normals and combos, which means he not only has great set-ups, he does a decent amount of damage as well.
So what I'm getting at is one of best lockdown/trap char in the game and a corner infinite?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So what I'm getting at is one of best lockdown/trap char in the game and a corner infinite?
Pretty much. If by corner infinite you mean the lp jab infinite. Which may or may not be banned in tournaments.

Noob
Currently my main team is:
Sonya
H.Smoke
Scorpion

I also mix in:
R.Smoke
Ermac
Sindel
Reptile

Looking to learn Sub Zero as well.

REO

Undead
Is Jade good in this? She was good in UMK3 wasn't she?
She's a beast in MKT. Jade can chip like it's nobody's business, force reactions and create set-ups with returnarang knockdowns, and blast through projectiles or projectile based attacks (Ice Clone, Ice Puddle, Disabler, etc.)

She's also a good counter to the monster Sub-Zero. Jade is one of the harder characters to learn. She has some very extreme technical aspects to her gameplay like just-frame jabs cancelled into cloak shadows for insane advantage.

She was "OK / Solid" in UMK3.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
MKT N64:
1) Kitana
2) Sub-Zero
then either
3) Cyrax/Liu/H.Smoke

Even though Sub is hella buffed in this version, I prefer U.Sub from MKT PSX/UMK3.