What's new

YOU WILL SUBMIT! Pig Of The Hut Wins BnB in ATL with Sinestro!

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
if the B2 HITS do d1 shackles (theres the reset)
Whether is it necessary? I started to play him yesterday and I have no problems with connecting b2 to shackles without d1. How much does it scale? Interestingly my main is KF and when I started it yesterday to play as Sinestro the first thing I thought about was the reset after shackles lol. Great find Pigestro! Now he only lacks of parry and slide

:joker:

cyke_out

Noob
Also honestly there are a ton of Georgia players on here that are new that ive never met and might not know about what all we do in ATL. I strongly strongly suggest you guys join us so as a whole we can level up. Its pretty evident we already have a ton of talent here
I just moved back to GA, after living in San Antonio for the past couple of years. I managed to make it out to a few Soul Calibur and MK Tournies with the Texas guys and pot monstered for them.

Savannah and charleston are closer to me. i might check out the SC threads for any events.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Whether is it necessary? I started to play him yesterday and I have no problems with connecting b2 to shackles without d1. How much does it scale? Interestingly my main is KF and when I started it yesterday to play as Sinestro the first thing I thought about was the reset after shackles lol. Great find Pigestro! Now he only lacks of parry and slide

:joker:
You can do shackles after but d1 is always a good fall back to do if you react a moment to late

Either way it works

Tonight i wanna play w more options off of b2

Pig Of The Hut

I just moved back to GA, after living in San Antonio for the past couple of years. I managed to make it out to a few Soul Calibur and MK Tournies with the Texas guys and pot monstered for them.

Savannah and charleston are closer to me. i might check out the SC threads for any events.
Where in GA are u ?

Dayvo

My english it's not good
Hey Pig Of The Hut , I know it's ask you to work more than you already have done, but as the leader of our beloved Sinestro TYM Corps, haven't you considered creating a new thread like the old one you created about Sinestro Strategy?

It whould be amazing to reunite the Corps forces with an actualized guide :)

Pig Of The Hut

Hey Pig Of The Hut , I know it's ask you to work more than you already have done, but as the leader of our beloved Sinestro TYM Corps, haven't you considered creating a new thread like the old one you created about Sinestro Strategy?

It whould be amazing to reunite the Corps forces with an actualized guide :)
When I finish the video guide ill probably update the txt guide and make one new thread and have a mod remove old one

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Where the fuck is The Flash U_U

GG Pig you proved me wrong, this is the player not the char ;) you are still the one bringing new cast in top 8 no matter what and I like that.

Good stuff Pig Of The Hut.

I just watched the stream.. Man I was getting worried after half of your matches went off stream I thought I wouldn't even be able even see 1 match from you lol.

btw any reason why you weren't charging Sinestro's trait in some matchups? Like vs Doomsday I noticed you didn't even bother with it the whole match. I'm guessing it's because of his trait?

Pig Of The Hut

Good stuff Pig Of The Hut.

I just watched the stream.. Man I was getting worried after half of your matches went off stream I thought I wouldn't even be able even see 1 match from you lol.

btw any reason why you weren't charging Sinestro's trait in some matchups? Like vs Doomsday I noticed you didn't even bother with it the whole match. I'm guessing it's because of his trait?
Yea I have a plan worked out for most of the cast when and how to effectively charge trait. I honestly decided every time i get a shackle off to connect to just take that damage cause how the matches were going.

I want to ALWAYS keep him honest guessing when i would meter and fear blast to build chip, take damage, and hopefully force him into teleports and dashes i could blow up w b13.

It something in this MU i need to look more into. Trait does do much imo that i know of when he traits up. Could be wrong though

I played 3 Matches off stream
reno racks (batman) 2-0
Trepound (Lantern, Hawkgirl 2-1)
An Aquaman (really good) 2-0 ...name escapes me

i charge a ton in all those MUs especially batman for so many reasons .