What's new

YOU WILL SUBMIT! Pig Of The Hut Wins BnB in ATL with Sinestro!

Dayvo

My english it's not good
Hail fear!!

GG Pig, every time you succed the green lanterns are a step closer to they final destruction.

Same as death xD

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Congrats to Pig Of The Hut, that Sinestro is on fire. I was just pleased to come in Top 3 with all the beasts that entered this tournament. I think I just need to work on certain match ups, like Doomsday and Sinestro. Tom Brady, thanks for posting this with the quickness.

To everyone else who attended, great turn out guys, lets keep it going by making these tournaments bigger and better in Atlanta.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Congrats to Pig Of The Hut, that Sinestro is on fire. I was just pleased to come in Top 3 with all the beasts that entered this tournament. I think I just need to work on certain match ups, like Doomsday and Sinestro. Tom Brady, thanks for posting this with the quickness.

To everyone else who attended, great turn out guys, lets keep it going by making these tournaments bigger and better in Atlanta.
The turnout was amazing

Great games man, real close ad we will DEFINITELY work on doomsday hard core

Pig Of The Hut

Joker sneakin into that 5 spot :D I wish they had streamed more of assassin's games. Congratulations on winning Pig. You were imo the most fun to watch and the level of gameplay you were putting out was ridiculous. There better be videos of all of your games that didnt get streamed or I'll be really pissed haha
I don't think they were recorded

I played a really good aqua man (SF4) player, Reno racks batman (placed 4th at NCR) and Trepound hawk girl and lantern and was extremely close 2-1 set. Also had a bye

All others on stream

Really good showing altogether by atlanta

Neariak

LF New Main PST
Joker sneakin into that 5 spot :D I wish they had streamed more of assassin's games. Congratulations on winning Pig. You were imo the most fun to watch and the level of gameplay you were putting out was ridiculous. There better be videos of all of your games that didnt get streamed or I'll be really pissed haha
Yea I would have loved to seen Assassins games being a Joker player myself...

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Im glad i got top 8 in this huge turnout for a local but i was expecting so much more. Congrats to pig and everyone who showed up. Skeletal minions doomsday is really good and i got knocked out by a joker player who just knew exactly how to beat me. Ill be ready at the next one where yet again ill be expecting myself to get top 3. Tonight was fun but overall i cant say im overly happy with my performance.

So again congrats to Pig Of The Hut and im sorry i couldnt make your top 3 guarantee that you gave for me. It was the first tourney for this game so some unexpected stuff is bound to happen. Ill be more ready next month and hopefully i can show out if i make it to UFGT.

Now i have to wait a whole month for redemption :mad:
and we keep not having black adam achieve top 3 and now top 6

when will you guys understand this char needs buffs

i am the new death and you will all listen to me

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
and good shit to pig for wining with a char whose a shadow of his former self

Darth Vader

Psychotropic

Semi-Casual
They were some tense matches. They also showed how intractable's play a huge part in a fight (for better or worse). Well done to Pig for the deserved win and well done to skeletal minion for playing smart throughout. His Doomsday really stands out. GG's!

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Great fun time to everyone. Great games, new people, super time.

This vein the first tournament in ATL, it's obvious to me the gaping holes in everyone's bameay that will tighten up in time. If you thought this was hype, just wait till we all have played all the MU.

I played like 3 characters I had never fought before. But I'll take 4th in a 40 man tourney.

Pig Of The Hut

Skeleton Minion's play should be handed out as the playbook for Doomsday. No random teleports, smart footsie based, and very reactionary, picking when to go full ham and when to hang back, with amazing corner control.
Agreed

in 10 games he teleported maybe 6-7 times and 3 he did were guarenteed in corner on knockdown

Completely agree w this