What's new

Match-up Discussion You stink of stench - Lobo Match-up Chart

the dive kicks and the lightning and the back dashes are all so damn safe online, if I could play this game offline I think I would hate it much less.
I'm pretty sure you can at least get a dash in on block, even online. I might be wrong, I'm in the middle of moving and haven't played in a while. It's certainly not fun to play him, but most match ups for lobo aren't.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Honestly once the new match-up thread is made I feel like a majority of the match-ups are going to be 6-4 or 7-3 in the opponents favor with an occasional 5-5. I will say this however, from my personal experience I can easily say Lobo has a slight advantage against Doomsday. You'd think I was a madman but trust me if a Doomsday player starts getting desperate and throwing out supernovas you'll see what I'm talking about.

Error

DF2+R2
It's funny how much Lobo resembles Kano, their names even have 4 letters and they share similar MU numbers.

Hey, maybe this is already known, but I'll post it anyway.
Playing a Hawkgirl for several matches last night, and my strategy was to work my way under her and try to reach her with a d2, which doesn't reach at her full height. However, I tried on a whim spin cycle (yeah, Lobo still has an air throw, I know, you forgot about it too) and it seemed to grab her at any height, even though the animation didn't look like it would. I only did it a few times last night, and haven't tested it yet, but if it truly does reach at any height, it would be good tech against superman jump ground lasers, MMH air dashes, and anyone else who like to be in the air to fuck Lobo. Drawback is, obviously, you reset the zoning situation for them and you have to work back in. Somebody tell me how this was Bane tech from day one.