What's new

You know you are an mk addict....

You know you're a MK addict when:
- When you are interrupted by your mom during a MK spree, and threaten to 1121 Hat-Spin her.
- When you have dreams about punishes for Reptile's Elbow Dash
- When you have a nightmare that Freddy can punish Reptile's Elbow Dash with a full 40% combo
- When you have the "My Kung Fu is Stronger" achievement/trophy (Guilty)
- When you hoped that the new Street Fighter game is SFxMK

When Ermac is secretly a Frenchman named Mani who entered the tournament in search of his friend Batwaun and only Raiden knows is true identity. That green aura hovering around him are all his little French lies that are beginning to get out and blow his cover, which is why he catches them after winning a round. If Shao Kahn were to find out Ermac was French, he would have him beaten to death by a brutal gang of marshmellow men. The duct tape he covers his face with is simply to hide his thin French mustache.

btw- Best.Thread.Ever.

.... wtf????

Sasuga

Noob
When you arrange a ´poker night´ only with people who are susceptible to liking MK. Then going all in halfway, lose all your money, go play MK and motivating the other guys to do the same.

That was a crazy weekend.

Eight

I am the salt
When you're sitting on your couch, waiting for a match to play, you start picking your nose

then you delve too greedily and too deep

and get a massive nosebleed right when your match starts

then you sit there and finish your match with blood pouring all over you

it was like being inside the game!

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
When you're sitting on your couch, waiting for a match to play, you start picking your nose

I've played games with much worse on my hands. I'll leave it there.

leek

Noob

+foreigner post
I think you should win most epic post award.

When you dream about what sort of combos you can come up with before and after Rain's X-Ray****

Sasuga

Noob
You know you're a MK addict when you imagine you're mains as if they are living in the same house, kind of like Friends.

So there are Mileena, Reptile, Juri and Cammy in a house (also, yes). Rain has applied several times, got taken, then sent away then got back in again. They all have their own room but they share the kitchen. Those Street Fighter chicks are pretty neat. They clean up after they use something, they leave a nice and clean bathroom and such. Reptile on the other hand leaves a mess everywhere he goes. He leaves slime trails and acid trails. He might fetch something from the fridge which isn't even his. Hell, the guy doesn't even do groceries. Nothing in there is his. He picks stuff up, eats half of it then throws it back into the fridge. He doesn't wear that mouthcap around the house. Smells kinds bad too. Juri and Cammy seem to have the most trouble with this. They have tried complaining a couple of times but all they get is his chomp, chomp and then the hissing.

But now there is a new man around the house: Rain. Rain has water powers. Rain can clean up slime and acid trails. Unfortunately for the chicks, Rain don't give no shit about no motherfucking cleaning either.

Mileena is kind of a party girl. She goes out, hooks up with a couple of guys and occasionally a girl and takes them home. She does not take of the mask until she got her satisfaction then takes it off, scares the hell out of her pray then eats them. In her room, not in the kitchen. She has to clean out her room from time to time. Otherwise her pray gonna bail too soon. And 'Leena get no satisfaction.

Rain is cool, tho. The man has got a car. The chicks dig that. He can (and does) take them shopping. Sometimes Reptile wants to borrow the car, you know, going for a little spin, picking some stuff up in netherrealm. Rain then is like, wtf dude, your elbow dash not fast enough.. ? Then gets Chomped on. I guess that's too bad for Reptile. He might have to challenge Rain for the car.

Something weird about Rain also. They can't really get along with him well, but.... he's so awesome!

Uhu.... Yeah... I'm actually going to post this.

You know you're a MK addict when you imagine you're mains as if they are living in the same house, kind of like Friends.

So there are Mileena, Reptile, Juri and Cammy in a house (also, yes). Rain has applied several times, got taken, then sent away then got back in again. They all have their own room but they share the kitchen. Those Street Fighter chicks are pretty neat. They clean up after they use something, they leave a nice and clean bathroom and such. Reptile on the other hand leaves a mess everywhere he goes. He leaves slime trails and acid trails. He might fetch something from the fridge which isn't even his. Hell, the guy doesn't even do groceries. Nothing in there is his. He picks stuff up, eats half of it then throws it back into the fridge. He doesn't wear that mouthcap around the house. Smells kinds bad too. Juri and Cammy seem to have the most trouble with this. They have tried complaining a couple of times but all they get is his chomp, chomp and then the hissing.

But now there is a new man around the house: Rain. Rain has water powers. Rain can clean up slime and acid trails. Unfortunately for the chicks, Rain don't give no shit about no motherfucking cleaning either.

Mileena is kind of a party girl. She goes out, hooks up with a couple of guys and occasionally a girl and takes them home. She does not take of the mask until she got her satisfaction then takes it off, scares the hell out of her pray then eats them. In her room, not in the kitchen. She has to clean out her room from time to time. Otherwise her pray gonna bail too soon. And 'Leena get no satisfaction.

Rain is cool, tho. The man has got a car. The chicks dig that. He can (and does) take them shopping. Sometimes Reptile wants to borrow the car, you know, going for a little spin, picking some stuff up in netherrealm. Rain then is like, wtf dude, your elbow dash not fast enough.. ? Then gets Chomped on. I guess that's too bad for Reptile. He might have to challenge Rain for the car.

Something weird about Rain also. They can't really get along with him well, but.... he's so awesome!

I lol'd

Sent from my Gameboy Color

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!

Oh, the fanfiction that'll come from this...xD

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
When you're me, oh wait said that already

When you buy BOTH KE and TE...and the guide, like me...now THAT is over 200 bucks for MK! Hardcore much?

When you get an MK tattoo, since they're kind of forever

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
When you seek advice to help improve your relationship with your girlfriend within the forums of TYM.