What's new

You know you are an mk addict....

When you are sitting lakeside in Maine on vacation browsing TYM cause you don't have your Xbox

Your turn

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
It feels wrong to spell certain words with a C. If I see combat i think: wtf, that looks wrong!. If i see combo, I think: that is spelled wrong!. Damn you Mortal Kombat and your peculiar spelling of words!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
You know you're an MK addict when you receive your monthly credit card bill, see the balance of $122.00 and think of a combo string.

Eight

I am the salt
You know you're an MK addict when you start referring to your arms and legs as 1, 2, 3, or 4

you know you've been playing too much MK when your girlfriend leaves you, get fired and evicted and still find a shitty tv to connect your xbox to just to polish your reptile combos in practice mode

tweek

Noob
You know you're an MK addict when you browse TYM with the PS3 internet browser while MK9 is on in the background despite the fact that your PC does it quicker in higher quality

fleshmasher

i got the poison
When ,to you, the words "too much mk" don't make sense to you so you call the thread "you know you are an mk addict..."
Instead of "you know you play too much mk..." like most people would.

When you go cosplaying as Kano and Heart Rip everyone who says "Terminator?"

Instead of taking the trash out, you uppercut it out of the window.

REYTHEGREAT

You know you're an MK addict when you receive your monthly credit card bill, see the balance of $122.00 and think of a combo string.
Hilarious! Lol.

You know you are a addicted Wen you are looking at mk9 vids at your girlfriend's house :x

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
You know you're an MK addict when:

You see your friend win a fist fight against some jerk and wonder who in your group will say "Finish Him!"

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
You know you're an MK addict when:

- you get a tattoo of your name on your chest

- you think of Netherrealm when the priest says Hell

- you feel that female characters in other games have too small breasts

- you start saying "where there is smoke, there is fire" when your father turns on the BBQ

- You say "When it rains, It pours" when its raining outside (possible Rain phrase LOL - thanks MKF30)

- you throw ice cubes in hopes it will freeze a target

When ,to you, the words "too much mk" don't make sense to you so you call the thread "you know you are an mk addict..."
Instead of "you know you play too much mk..." like most people would.
I wouldn't have made the thread if it wasn't true

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

You know you and your friends are MK addicts when you're playing beer pong, there's 1 cup left on the other side, and all you hear is your friends screaming , "FINISH HIM!"

TrickyNick

Weather Man
You know u are a addict when your at work making liu kang noises Wa-tao! Wa-tao! and everyone looks at u like u have turrets.

lobo

woof.
when you rage so hard at the amount of nerfs and changes that you trade the game for assassin's creed 2 of all things, which you never play ever nor have any desire to do so, and then go buy the damn game again at full price 3 days later to fill the void.

<--------------------------------------- like this jackass.

Gurrry

Twitch - 12DollarStreamMonster
How about when you have dreams about playing MK?

I play a ton right before I goto bed, and I always fall asleep and have some dream about me creating combos or just busting off long strings.

Yeah.. i got problems.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I have a picture of Ed Boon on my ceiling so when I wake up I can be comforted by his cosy eyebrows.

When the vendor asks you if you want ketchup or mustard on your hotdog and you suddenly start thinking about cybernetic ninjas.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
when you rage so hard at the amount of nerfs and changes that you trade the game for assassin's creed 2 of all things, which you never play ever nor have any desire to do so, and then go buy the damn game again at full price 3 days later to fill the void.

<--------------------------------------- like this jackass.
See, I almost did that, but I managed to get MK on sale for $30...I'd end up paying a mininum of $30 plus another $10 for the online pass if I bought it again used! :/

When your girl tells you it's that time of the month, And you think of Skarlet.
Poor Shao Kahn, what'd he get himself into?