What's new

You know you are an mk addict....

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
When Ermac is secretly a Frenchman named Mani who entered the tournament in search of his friend Batwaun and only Raiden knows is true identity. That green aura hovering around him are all his little French lies that are beginning to get out and blow his cover, which is why he catches them after winning a round. If Shao Kahn were to find out Ermac was French, he would have him beaten to death by a brutal gang of marshmellow men. The duct tape he covers his face with is simply to hide his thin French mustache.

btw- Best.Thread.Ever.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I had a nightmare which ended in Ed Boon coming from the darkness, tackling me and ticlking me. I have problems.

Milkman

Reptile <3
When you change your name to Noob and blackmail your brother into changing his name to Saibot.

When you are about to go to bed you figure "oh what the heck just one more match" and before you know it the scent of eggs and bacon creeps into your bedroom.

When you can recite the story mode's script by heart.

When your friend asks you what day July 4th falls on so he can plan his party, you automatically know its on a Monday only because you have been drooling over the July 5th DLC.

zaf

professor
^ Milky you are rape btw lol
i definately can be added to the list of guys who are at their gfs house, grab their laptop for a moment just to watch a video.

i was was sleeping a few days ago, my gf tried to wake me up and i was sleep talking, responding with

"dont combo me yet, i have no meter"

You know ur and addict when you have a sexy ass female in your face but you steady keep playin mk like she isn't there!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

If any girl is cool with you playing video games all the time she is awesome.

You know your an MK addict when you think of color swap ninja names.
Wish any MK girl was real so you could 'finish her'
You own a PDP stick
When someone picks scorpion online and your already counting the win
You never do fatals because they waste a shit load of time (in reality 10 secs)
You cut out 4th of July early because Kenshi comes out the next day.
You hope Rain's trailer will come out the same day as Kenshi

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
i was was sleeping a few days ago, my gf tried to wake me up and i was sleep talking, responding with

"dont combo me yet, i have no meter"
Oh man, there was a period where I stayed up all night for a few months due to my daughter having colic, to keep myself awake I'd play WoW and either tank, heal, farm or grind my alts. I'd talk about being ganked, builds, the group/tank being stupid and all this other WoW related crap in my sleep. It was really embarrassing honestly haha

Sasuga

Noob
When you think your clothing looks kinda sick without all the blood on them.
When you are browsing TYM at work more than you do actual work. <--- fact

Creepy00

Noob
You know you are a mk addict when you feel you need a daily Mk dose of online Dont even caring if it lags or anything. After all, it is called mortal kombat, which the hardest opponent is desych

when you are a grown ass man that can't wait to get a scorpion outfit so when you walk your dog you can yell get over here and pull on the leash.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
When the only people you communicate with are those who play MK just as often as you do...in other words, constantly.

Kwon

---->----
When you think that these are the best Songs ever made! (comparable with and even surpassing the old Beethoven and Mozart-Classics)

The Remix!

Kombo

Noob
When you think that these are the best Songs ever made! (comparable with and even surpassing the old Beethoven and Mozart-Classics)

The Remix!
I know Chinese Ninja Warrior by heart. Even taught myself how to do the FREEEEZZZZING VIBRAYSHHHHUUUNSS in a high pitched voice.

Ankaku

Noob
When you're playing pretend kung fu with your nephew and realize you're dash canceling
Btw as soon as I clicked on the first vid, I couldn't stop smiling lol. Favorite scene from the 1st movie. Reptile FTW!

Kombo

Noob
When you look at Mileena with her mask off and say to yourself :idhitit:.

Also if you have a nightmare about the 4th dlc charecter being Goro.

Havik

Noob
-when you here grunts and the mortal kombat music from the subway stage when you fight someone
-when you punch your friend dressed in blue in the jaw after you press start on a video game
-when you beat up a blind guy and expect him to fight back
-when you get pissed whe you see someone in the room disconnect his computer
-you button mash in a shooter game
-when someone calls you noob you say thank you
-when you name yourself after a kharacter (that one is real)