What's new

You have one wish for the next patch.

MK_Al

Noob
Just saw the summer jam top 8. BA running away 90% of the time and still winning. This is not how a fighting game is supposed to be. I can only hope NRS will increase the walking and dash speed.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
1. better walkspeed
2. Superman train no longer immediatly stop doomsday trait with laser or hit even on block.
3. Stop be possible to parry doomsday charge even with mb
4. let's Bane cancel his charge
5. DELETE WINGS of HG or DELETE this CHARACTER.
6. Nightwights db3 stop let's him gain 3 bars during his 4 mb of db3
7. Gives to all characters at least a good wake up attack and stop bugs like d1 stop some of wake ups
8. Ofc don't give F2,3 99% priority on all others hits

and take off stupid bug when batman is jumping 2 over GA and is broken by his D3 when he is really under batman
wait....GL can hit batman outta the air with a d3???

Axel_Redd

Bane has always been able to cancel his forward dash into backdash and his specials.
Its one of his best tools.
wait, u mean forward dash as in the universal character forward dash? as in he's the only character that can do that? or are u talkin about his should charge special o-o pls explain.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
wait, u mean forward dash as in the universal character forward dash? as in he's the only character that can do that? or are u talkin about his should charge special o-o pls explain.
His normal forward dash. Look up the Bane tutorial, he shows it off on Video.
Theres lots of stuff only Bane can do. He is the only grappler who can link his normal throw into command grab and vice versa from anywhere on the screen.

Axel_Redd

His normal forward dash. Look up the Bane tutorial, he shows it off on Video.
Theres lots of stuff only Bane can do. He is the only grappler who can link his normal throw into command grab and vice versa from anywhere on the screen.
not from fullscreen :joker:

so he can cancel his forward dash into backdash?

Axel_Redd

Yeah.
Also if you are landing f.throw or command grab you aren't going to be full-screen :|
lol

and damn, thats so retarded, im probably wrong on this but that sounds like he has the best footsies in the game or something. what tier is he right now?

people bitch about zoning because they suck at dealing with it, the only issue is the footsie game and that being hard to deal with and ba's backdash make him op

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
k, i really need to spend time with the rest of the roster and learn how they work at least, or im not gonna know hwats happening when im trying to fight these characters x-x
Haha. Bane is always bottom 5 when a patch is around the corner.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Buff Wonder Woman's parry

Pressing 2, 3 after db1 makes her move her arms around which would block multihitting moves like Deathstroles assault rifle and Green Lantern's minigun. Her signature move is parrying bullets, plus she doesn't have any full screen projectiles. Also meter burning the extended version reflects the last projectile at 1.5 times the attack. It should be extremely punishable up close and the regular version can still be performed by just not pressing anything after the input.
Yeah her parry doesnt really make sense with her character for sure. Should block several attacks easily.

Geoduck

Halfasser
Makes Sinestro's shackle and axe of terror a low, and let shackle take a additional 2% damage. Maybe then, Sinestro will finally be viable.

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
I just picked up Lobo (and loving it :D), he's a pretty awesome character. I just like how unique he is compared to the rest of the cast. He definitely needs a buff so he can deal with zoning easier though. If I had that wish, I would give him something that could either let him get in easier (more super-armor on MB bf3) or let him counter-zone (like letting his shotgun hit full-range, but only staggers the opponent and deals slightly less damage).