What's new

You have one wish for the next patch.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Catwoman buffs

(.1) Faster mobility
(.2) low whip and high whips need to come out faster and not so obvious
(3.) catdash start up need to be faster especially the wake up catdash
(4.)b2,3 should be a hard knock down because of how catwoman is. She is not a zoned character but a close combat character so when a character is push away with b2,3 it need to be hard knock so catwoman can dash so she won't be zoned
(5.) b2 need to have no delay when it comes to b3 combo

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Give Bane Doomsday's framedata and behavior on D3 and JD3 and D2.

That's it.

B W1zZ

Noob
Buff Joker. If I could have 1 buff I would say make his trait useful or worth the risk.

Just an idea: Remove the knockdown animation for the parry and instead leave them open to a scaled down full combo punish, being able to choose whether to combo off of it or go for a crossup/throw/teeth setup etc.

dat sodium
Sodium cuz i hate the way people have started playing him since his buffs. Managing his venom was key when i was playing him. making sure that you always had a stack going and then knowing the risk reward of using multiple stacks at a time. there is very little risk now. You dont have to block long enough to feel threatened.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Big balance patch coming up.
What one thing are you hoping for most? More than anything else.

Nerf Superman? Buff Lobo? Post it.

Personally, I'd want to see Lobo's chain related moves have their hitboxes improved.

That this time it doesnt lock up my ps3 and xbox

My ps3 had to be completely rebooted w default settings in safe mode

Unacceptable

Raegn21

Noob
more than anything im hoping that Ares is made useful again by returning him to how he was. i disapprove of how they made his teleport borderline useless and got rid of his reset

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Some of these nerfs/buffs to me

look like people are slowly asking for buffs/nerfs to turn this into MK

Fuck ya Walkspeed dash cancel buffs

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
Sodium cuz i hate the way people have started playing him since his buffs. Managing his venom was key when i was playing him. making sure that you always had a stack going and then knowing the risk reward of using multiple stacks at a time. there is very little risk now. You dont have to block long enough to feel threatened.
If you don't think there's still risk to using venom then you must be fighting scrubs. And if you think, even for a second, that venom management is no longer necessary then you know nothing of strength homie.

If I could wish for anything, it'd be Power Girl. If not... well, a whole redesign of the game really. Past that, just revert KF back to her day-1 state

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
I change my wish to fixing Harley's win animation. Her hair clips through her arm, making it look far less awesome than it is.