What's new

"You can't run from a God, Hanzo" Raiden says in MKX Comic Chapter 10

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I agree with @MKF30 I kind of think full on God Raiden is something we didn't see much in MK9, but got a glimpse of when Raiden fucks Motaros shit up. That type of Raiden looks to be something we'll be getting this time around and i'm excited as fuck.

Also going off of that, the fact that they almost destroyed the earth just from fighting speaks for itself. I don't know if that was Tobias' vision of how powerful they really are but they've never shown that type of power in any of the games, I hope they demonstrate that in MKX.
Yeah I mean they nerf the fuck out of Raiden, he's this God and I get that he can't use all his power and has limits etc in the MK tournaments, but if someone challenges him straight on he should by definition fuck their shit up to put it lightly lol. I mean the guy can easily take on a lot of DC and Marvel heavy guys, but we rarely if ever see him go all out. In this regard he's a lot like Superman, Goku etc with holding back 99% of the time but if he went all out forget it...lol. I don't even think his MK Deception essense blast is all he's capable of, but more so just think he said he nearly destroyed Earthrealm centuries ago the first time he beat, defeated then banished Shinnok to Netherrealm. He seems to be able to have as much power as he needs, and can pull new powers out of his ass ie MK 9 we saw he can use time travel visions send him to his younger self? He can heal apparently as we saw him to do Jax and to Fujin recently in MK X comic, he can use visions to illustrate stuff like we saw him do in the comic too. That's one of my dream jobs to get an official writing gig for MK comic. I would make people respect MK characters power wise make Ermac break half the Earth or part of it, have Raiden destroy a planet shit like that lol.

Thankfully I think Shawn is on a similar wavelength because Sub will apparently freeze an entire city soon some how, guessing the slice and him having a kaimdogu that kano cut him with will amp him bigtime lol.

But yeah, I mean when you think Gods fighting crazy shit should happen. Like planet busting attacks kind of stuff.