What's new

"You can't run from a God, Hanzo" Raiden says in MKX Comic Chapter 10

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In the latest chapter or the Mortal Kombat X comics, we're traveling into hell through the eyes of Hanzo Hasashi. You will learn and see the tragic history like never before and learn how the Scorpion you will meet on April 14th, 2015 came to be.

In this issue, the Thunder God, Raiden takes on the Hellfire of Scorpion.

scorpstory.png
For those of you who use Comixology: Click here. The issue is also available via iTunes, Nook, Google Play and other outlets.

What of Raiden dies and SCORPION becomes the new Protector of Earthrealm? I maen I'm thinking he'll run the netherealm and break off from quan chi, but it would be a a cool twist.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I'm trying not to spoil myself on the comics, but if Raiden becomes a evil badass...that's ok lol. I'm still going to predict Fujin will be in MKX to take up the mantle, despite the unpopular opinion.

eNARV

Capital Punishment
Scorpion will probably spare Raidens life after he demolishes him cause he knows raidens cursed by the daggers

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Raiden already beat Scorpion in mk9 IN the netherrealm when Raiden wasnt in the mood.

If Scorpion via PIS some how beats Raiden or gives him trouble it'll only be because Raidens not in his right way of mind right now.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I'm trying not to spoil myself on the comics, but if Raiden becomes a evil badass...that's ok lol. I'm still going to predict Fujin will be in MKX to take up the mantle, despite the unpopular opinion.
I would like to point out the the comics will not spoil the story in MKX, it is the same as the injustice comics where it sets up what happens before the story of it, you wont get the full story unless you read the comics

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Like him or not Raiden is far stronger than Scorpion, even in a semi-mortal state.

A literal god is not weaker than a random ninja who went to hell and became a demon.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
The protector of Earthrealm should be subzero
Sorry, we don't need another Kamidogu zombie in.

I'm trying not to spoil myself on the comics, but if Raiden becomes a evil badass...that's ok lol.
He looks fine in trailer. Granted, Subzero does too. There's something that worries me about it too. I mean, if they are going to use all-powerful Ass Pull and introduce some magik daggers that summon demons, they'd better not suddenly decide to make that introduction inconsequential.

IMO, they would've been better with sticking to already foreshadowed three way war between realms.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
LOL at Raiden being stronger.
RITE NOW he is looking stronger because he is under some type of possession.