What's new

Yomi Gaming Presents Wound Cowboy VS Forever King Ft10

Damn. Where's the support to Cowboy? My bet's with Cowboy and I know he'll win. I have faith he'll win as he did with the past major.

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
I'm sure these have already been suggested but I'm on my phone and it's a nightmare to read long threads. Wound cowbitch and forever queen

betting money is a mugs game, only an idiot would risk what they have to chance. I think it is different when you are playing yourself.. but betting on anything is like smoking cigarettes, only morons welcome.
Some very affluent and well to do people smoke as well. Dumb or smart, really doesn't matter people still smoke (whatever that is.) Can't just stereotype only that group of people.

Some very affluent and well to do people smoke as well. Dumb or smart, really doesn't matter people still smoke (whatever that is.) Can't just stereotype only that group of people.
Buying a known poison, an addictive one at that, produced by mega-corporations to keep a heap of rich old men literally living off the deaths of 100s and 1000s while your own health goes to pot.

Sorry... only IDIOTS smoke.