What's new

Yomi Gaming Presents Wound Cowboy VS Forever King Ft10

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
You wanted it. I wanted it.

We all desperately wanted it! Well brothers and sisters, here it is.

We couldn't have asked for a better storyline. The beef was real when my boy Pig posted the top 5 MKX players thread. I mean these guys were talking mad smack! Who would have ever guessed that Forever King would not only win the very next major, but beat the man few have ever beaten in top 8, our beloved prodigy, @SonicFox5000 !

Now the most recent MKX tournament Champions are about to face off in a FT10 that will be remembered for many years to come. These two NRS legends are competing to keep something far greater than a hundred bucks, a grand, or even a few racks. The loss is going to sting, the salt furiously burn and the wound will last forever.

YOMI_ForeverKing_WoundCowboy.jpg

This isn't going to be about money. It's about PRIDE. Shout outs to @Awkward Sloth for inspiring my idea with this comment:

"Loser becomes the other teams water boy on top of the money amount for winning. CR Waterboy Forever King. Yomi Water Boy Wound Cowboy."

We're going to do something that has never been done before in the history of the FGC. The community will submit horrible, hilarious and belittling names on our Twitter @Yomi_Gaming until September 11th, at which point the top twenty most slanderous and humorous handles will be selected. The name selection will be based primarily off of favorites within Twitter and the opinions of gamertags posted within this thread. On September 11th, the nominees will be chosen, a new thread will be created right here on TYM and the community vote will begin. The Friday before the big night, the polls will close and the names will be announced. The losing opponent will bear the community chosen gamertag in every tournament he plays in until 2016!

I have already spoken with each of the players personally and they have agreed to the terms.

Also, the community members that submitted the winning handles will receive Yomi Swag Packs.

The name submitting begins NOW!

Let's get it on!

If you didn't follow @Pig Of The Hut 's thread I recommend reading it because it's very entertaining will catch you up on all the hype that ensued. However, for those that don't feel like it, here's a recap of the back and forth trash talking that lead up to this exciting matchup.

THE LEADUP

Forever King: @Pig Of The Hut HELLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

3 of your top 5 have never beaten me in tournament before. There isn't enough Yomi in your top 5.

I'm gonna be honest. Based on results, the only possible top 5 any person can give for MKX is Sonicfox and 4 Yomi players. There is no other exception. There is no player on the planet earth I would put above Yomi players besides Sonicfox, results-wise at least

Forever King:

CrimsonShadow said:

@FOREVER KING can you list the people that have beaten you in tournament in MKX

Sonicfox a million times

My fellow Yomi players a million times

Alucard

Big D

Forever King:

Pig Of The Hut said:

So a couple questions

1. What 4 yomi are better than @HoneyBee w better resumes

2. What is your top 5 list

Forever King:

1. DJT MIT Me Michael Angelo and Reo

2. Sonicfox and four Yomi players

Honestly you guys are putting wayyyy too much weight into doing good at one tournament. Woundcowboy does good at one tournament and he's all of a sudden a top 5 player in the world now? WHAT THE

I understand Evo is important, but Foxy and Honeybee placing top 3 at Evo isn't more impressive than me/MIT/Reo/Michael Angelo dominating the MKX tournament scene since day one.

That's like saying PL is better in MK9 than Reo because he won Evo even though Reo dominated the tournament scene all year long. Get out of here with that.

Consistency > Doing good at one big tournament

A F0xy Grampa said:

Well heres my list:

Manchester Cup - 1st -£500

Birmingham Cup - 1st -£500

London Cup - 1st -£500

London Finals - 2nd - £1000

ESL UK Invitational - £3500

Fans Choice - $5000

ESL weekly online (8 wins $4000)

Dreamhack Sweden - £2000

European Kombat Cup Finals - €15,000

EVO 2015 - 2nd - $12,400

EGP Season Final - 3rd

ESL season 1 final - 7th

TCW - 9th

VSF5 - 2nd (£1000+?)

I think the total is around $52,000 - $53,000

You may have beaten me at TCW, but I own the scalp of the head of your house.

I also have the scalp of Big D, from the same tournament he beat you. And besides, we've only met in tournament once.

There arent even 2 yomi guys who have a record like that. So its not really fair to say.

I'd be interested in seeing who of Yomi has a better record than Honeybee as well.

Before you had the option to discredit our tournaments because we're euros and you just don't know.

Now you havent, because PND had 2 in top 8 @ EVO, exactly the same amount as Yomi, now were we there by luck or not?

Lightning doesnt strike twice.

Forever King:

You and Honeybee are really good don't get me wrong, you're both right outside the top 5. But you guys doing good at Evo isn't as impressive as the Yomi players dominanating the tournament scene since MKX release. There have been at least 3 Yomi in every single MKX top 8 since the game released.

Results wise I don't think it's possible for any non-Yomi players to be in top 5 besides Sonicfox

Pig Of The Hut said:

Yea I admitted a few posts back u should be on there instead of cowboy

Forever King:

All of Yomi should above wound. What the fuck lol. Does cowboy have a better tournament resume than Slayer? Better than Michael Angelo? Better than Reo? Better than me? Cowboy isn't even in the top 10

Pig Of The Hut said:

Ok a couple things here

I already admitted MIT should be in there instead of cowboy so it would be

1. Fox

2. Foxy

3. Djt

4. Honeybee

5. MIT

And the next thing is I'll make sure before I go to bed tonight to give peace to all the 1990-1999 buffalo bills NFL franchise fans/players/coaches by sending them each an email to remind them that they're still better than the 5 winners who beat them at the super bowl each year they choked at the world championship

Sorry but Evo is the world championship .

Also I'd like to compare mikes, @HoneyBee and your MKX tourney record to make sure i didn't blunder like I did w MIT and cowboy

Forever King:

I've never missed a single top 8 besides Evo.

Evo is important but it's one tournament. Chill with that logic lol. I would never in a million years say that somebody who got top 8 at Evo is better than somebody who out placed them at every single tournament besides Evo

MK Donny said:

Okay so if getting second at EVO isn't that impressive, what about F0xy dominating an entire continent and winning/placing in every tournament within said continent almost single handedly?

Forever King said:

Honestly its hard to judge foxys record because I'm only going based off of American results. It's hard to go based of off European results

Forever King said:

I'm just gonna throw this out there, you guys can prove me wrong if you want to. And I'm pretty sure @Pig Of The Hut would agree with me.

It's much much harder to get top 3 at Yomi local (with all Yomi players in attendance) then it is to get top at a 8 major (such as ECT/TCW/MWC)

Yomi is just ridiculous lol. Look at all the top 8's of every tournament and count how many Yomi players are in each one. If any outsider besides Sonicfox came to our local, I can basically guarantee that they have 0 chance of victory

A F0xy Grampa said:

I've made grand finals at every major tournament i've been to, except TCW and ESL finals.

Now which is more dominant?

Forever King said:

You're pretty good bro lol. But honestly its hard to judge European tournaments. I would say for sure with 100% certainly that Wound or Honeybee doesn't have the resume of me DJT MIT Reo

Pig Of The Hut said:

So you're saying we should devalue Evo ?

Forever King said:

I'm not saying we should devalue Evo. It is the most important tournament. But it's definitely not more important than every single other tournament combined.

Put it like this. If somebody placed top 8 at Evo, and somebody placed top 8 at CEO, you would obviously say the Evo placing is more important. You may even perhaps say somebody placing top 8 at Evo is more important than placing top 8 at both CEO and ECT.

But I would 100% NEVER say somebody placing top 8 at Evo is more important than somebody else who missed top 8 at Evo, but placed top 8 at Combo Breaker MWC ECT CEO and TCW.

You see what I mean? It just goes back to the MK9 example I gave. Reo winning every single tournament all year long is WAY more impressive than Perfect Legend winning Evo and nothing else

THE CONFRONTATION

Wound Cowboy said:

To Forever King

When's the last time you won a major? As a matter of fact, do you ever go better than 1-2 at yomi?

Wound Cowboy said: To Forever King

You also didn't just miss top 8 at evo, you got 65th. You literally do nothing besides play MK all day and you still get mopped up lol

GGA Dizzy said: ↑

I know you want to rep your squad and I respect that, but that last sentence makes no sense considering WoundCowboy just won EGL playing almost literally a member of YOMI every single match in tournament.

Forever King

He didn't beat me tho

Pig Of The Hut said:

Wait I just reread this

Should yomi now be called Evo ?

Forever King:

It's not harder than placing top 8 at Evo. But winning a Yomi (with all Yomi players in attendance) is definitely harder than placing top 8 at any tournament besides Evo

cR WoundCowboy said: ↑

When's the last time you won a major? As a matter of fact, do you ever go better than 1-2 at yomi?

Forever King:

Whens the last time you've won anything besides EGL? At my Yomi locals I use my random side characters, it doesn't mean anything. Ive won 3 Yomi locals which is the most anyone has won

cR WoundCowboy said:

You also didn't just miss top 8 at evo, you got 65th. You literally do nothing besides play MK all day and you still get mopped up lol.

Forever King said:

But have you ever beaten me in tournament in anything before? Anytime you play against me in tournament your shit gets mopped. Don't let this one tournament get you all excited. You still got bodied everywhere else lol.

We're like opposites. I did really shitty at one tournament and did really well at every other tournament, you did really well at one tournament and did really shitty at every other tournament

A F0xy Grampa said:

How's he sposed to beat you if you're already knocked outta the tournament lol?

Forever King said:

Because Sonicfox knocked me out like always lol. I lost to Sonic and nobody else.

If I got to play Cowboy in tournament it would have been like every other tournament match between me and him. He would have got destroyed

FOREVER KING said:

Its not an option select. If I'm using my day 1 Predator at a tournament then you can't take it into consideration.

If you entered a local with any other character besides Kenshi and got mopped, I wouldn't say "Pig sucks he got destroyed at the tournament" I would say "Pig was just having fun at a local choosing his secondaries, he's not playing serious."

But either way I've still won more Yomi locals than anyone else and if you compare me and Cowboy's overall tournament resumes his is a laughing stock. It's a lose/lose for him either way you look at it

Wound Cowboy said:

The only laughing stock in this thread is the guy who gets paid to compete and can't make it to pools on time. If they are being honest, there is no one in this thread who would give you any chance against me. I made more money last weekend than you will in your entire MKX career. You beat me twice in injustice and once i learned the match, you couldn't get games. I've won a major, something that you will never do for the rest of this game. You will continue to sneak into top 8s and then get clowned by the real killers like me, fox and denzell. Have a nice day.

Pig Of The Hut said:

@FOREVER KING you guys are dumber than shit if u think that

I dislike cowboy and don't even talk w him any more because I find his attitude extremely cocky pretentious and he's hella insulting

Don't be stupid king, like I literally forever left a Skype call because he pretentious insulting ass.

Forever King said:

What's happening right now lol

Forever King said to Wound Cowboy:

I've already won over $6000 from MKX, you didn't win that much from EGL. What are you talking about?

When you spread misinformation like that then I know you don't know what you're talking about. You're just grasping at a straw finding comebacks to say. I'm just gonna keep making every top 8 like I've been since day 1.

When I look back at this conversation in a year or two I'm gonna laugh with my 20+ top 8's

Wound Cowboy to Forever King:

Yes, 20+ top 8s with weak comp, free pools and winning 7-3 matchups, just like MK9 and Injustice. Your resume is padded.

There's a reason you place and then get clowned on when you play fox, denzell, theo, and jupiter in tournament. You've never been the man, you'll never be the man.

Also, please take the MK9 top 5 thing out of your signature because it is not, and has never been true.

Forever King to Wound Cowboy:

I never said I was the best. I just said I'm better than you

Pig Of The Hut said:

@FOREVER KING and @cR WoundCowboy will you do it this sunday night with absolutely no complaining or Option Selects after one of you loses?

Forever King said:

No I'd rather mop his shit offline in tournament or in a money match or something. If he beats me in red hot Sunday's we'll never hear the end of it.

SidTheHaze said:

I think what pig meant was

when are you and wound cowboy gonna settle this shit in the game we know as mkx

when are you guys gonna stare each other down, plug in your controllers, play some matches and let the money flow to the winner's pockets.

i couldn't give a shit about yomi being considered a major, a local, evo, etc.

what we wanna know is..........

WHEN IS THE MONEY MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forever King said:

I'm ready whenever. Summer Jam, TFC, NEC, KiT. I'm going to all of them, and I've never turned down a money match to anyone in any NRS game

FOREVER KING said:

My reasoning for placing top 3 at Yomi being harder than placing top 8 at most tournaments (not all) is because this:

At some tournaments you can possibly sneak into top 8 beating decent players while at the same time never running into Sonicfox or Yomi.

But at Yomi tournaments... Hell no. You are absolutely not sneaking into the top 3. You can get MIT round 1, get sent to loser's bracket and fight DJT the first round of loser's because DJT lost to Slayer round 1 in winner's.

You have to go through a fucking army to climb to the top of a Yomi local lol. It is impossible for you to get top 3 at a Yomi local without beating at least 3-4 of the best players there.

That's way harder then going to lets say TCW for example, mopping your pool of no names then beating a decent player who isn't Yomi/Sonic to make top 8

Wound Cowboy aid:

So, in other words, EXACTLY what you do at majors? Lol

Forever King said:

What do you mean? I've bodied you to get top 8 before. Are you calling yourself a bad player? I've beaten Honeybee to get top 8 and Foxy to get top 8 before, the 2nd and 3rd placers of Evo. Are they not good players?

Pig Of The Hut said:

Me too

Despite the money being real the win isn't or placement isn't because apparently my win doesn't count because all I did was

" beat 2 Russians and an overrated player from Europe who all got bodied only because they didn't know the mu "

No credit - no skill (says the broke shaper player) just the quote

End quote

Fuck Woundcowboy

Woundcowboy said:

Funny, because you said the exact same thing before anyone else did. I guess it's a one way street though.

Pig of the Hut said:

I was trying to be humble

You were being typical conceited pretentious "I wrote the god damn book on footsies and I'm better than everyone " Woundcowboy

Not a likable quality

Forever King said:

Wound is the type of guy to get mopped 5 tournaments in a row, and stay super quiet on the internet not saying anything. Then he finally has a breakthrough at one tournament.... BAM!!!!

Starts talking down to people, starts trying to regulate shit on TYM. Starts acting like he is the all-knowing being of matchups and tiers. Chill with that.

Remember who your tournament master is

cR WoundCowboy said:

I won a major, you can't get out of bed for pools. I will body you and I will be at SCR.

Forever King said:

Yeah yeah. Like I said you do bad at multiple tournaments in a row, don't say anything, then have one breakthrough and now you think you're flavor of the month. We'll see if you actually keep up your consistency in the future or if EGL was just one lucky breakthrough for you.

How about next tournament we're both at we do a $100 money match on stream, regardless of whether we play in tournament or not that weekend?

Wound Cowboy said:

I'll do it. And yea, only an idiot like you would continue to talk trash after not delivering in tournament. You get payed to live and breath MK so you should be consistently getting top 3 or winning, and you usually get bodied (CEO counts btw). Honestly, you should be embarrassed.

Awkward Sloth said:

Conditions.

$100 money match

1st to 10

Loser has to enter their next major tournament as the winners team name Water Boy.

Hurt them in their money and pride.

Will you both agree to these conditions?

@FOREVER KING @cR WoundCowboy

Place to settle it to be determined.

cR WoundCowboy said:

I'll do it. And yea, only an idiot like you would continue to talk trash after not delivering in tournament. You get payed to live and breath MK so you should be consistently getting top 3 or winning, and you usually get bodied (CEO counts btw). Honestly, you should be embarrassed.

Forever King said:

Usually get bodied? By who? Sonicfox and Yomi? The best players? Lol

Yeah I had a bad tournament at Evo, probably my worst tournament ever. You can't say I got bodied at CEO, I didn't play anyone how did anyone body me?

Speaking of CEO tho, who did you get mopped by? My 13 year old little brother. My young padawan. In a 7-3 matchup your favor at that! If you get destroyed by the student, how do you expect to beat the master? Your master?

Matter a fact since you're so confident and you just won so much money, why don't we raise the stakes?

First to 10 money match

$200

Wound Cowboy said:

Also, I can and will mention CEO. You went 0-2 because you are irresponsible. lol it's like if I showed up to SCR and decided not to play and just said "LOL I didn't play, I would have placed if I did."

Wound Cowboy said:

It's fine, your brother is better at this game than you lol. The money match is first to 5, $100. Take it or leave it.

Forever King:

I taught Franco everything he knows, and he'll admit it. Out of 1000's games I've played him he's probably won less than 500. So sure, he's better than me.

Why are you scared to bet more? Why are you scared to first to 10 instead of first to 5? The better player always wins the longer set. And you make more money than me apparently in MKX, and I suck, so why bet something as little as $100?

I see somebody's confidence is faultering.

I sense fear in your heart!

Wound Cowboy said:

No, I just don't like MMs. I almost never do them.

FOREVER KING said:

Well you guys see it for yourself, Wound is scared to make it high stakes. He'd rather just talk shit and not back it up at all, I understand he's always been that type so it's no surprise.

I guess I'll just accept the first to 5 for $100, sorry I couldn't bring as much hype as you guys wanted to see. I tried

Wound Cowboy said:

You'll be thankful when you only lose $100. I've done two MMs in my entire time in the FGC. I'm not that desperate to try and make myself relevant like several people in this community lol.

Forever King said:

I'm already relevant. This is not about that.

This is about you talking shit and you thinking you're good, and me wanting to body you on stream in front of everyone because there is a chance we might not play in tournament.

This is about me knowing you will lose to me. And $100 isn't that much confidence on the line. First to 10 shows the better player more than a first to 5

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Someone already submitted "WoundFuckboi," I mean, I have absolutely nothing against Wound (other than him being a Batman upplayer), and am in fact rooting for him because he's one of my favorite players to watch, but that is too good a name to be passed up on in case he loses.
I want to try and keep it clean but in the end, that one could be nominated due to how godlike it is.

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
Honestly after PL vs Fox I didn't even care that much who won Summerjam, the moneymatch was the hype and talk of the weekend. Hopefully this will be the same, and god help us if someone sweeps it 13-0 in a ft10 like in PL vs Fox...

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Honestly after PL vs Fox I didn't even care that much who won Summerjam, the moneymatch was the hype and talk of the weekend. Hopefully this will be the same, and god help us if someone sweeps it 13-0 in a ft10 like in PL vs Fox...
i actually dont understand, why people care about this.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
I agree. Imagine if it would have been as competitive as the top 8! We should come up with an added consequence to the player that gets shutout.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
oh my god... it is happening.... oh my god its happening... HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
I have a question,if they nerf boneshaper before the MM what will happen,?

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Too easy. *cough*
ForeverFuckBoi
WoundedTeirWhore
ForeverDLC
WoundCowgirl
WoundCowpie
ForeverLowTier
DLCKing
BonershaperCowboy
ForeverZoning
WoundStahp
Foreverscrub
CowboyScrubKing
ForeverRisappointment
ImBiggerThanYouKing
BurgrKing
McGrittle
SireOfFries
SuperRapedCOWCHEESE
CheezusMcCowPie
FruityKing
GayKing
itchKing
RapeKing
Lord Of Shit...cowboy
Cowboy..boy.boy..bokoooiiii
Sonicfoxbodied me one time
Djt trained me
Whats my name
EGLAndDone
IwonOnAWhim
ForeverWho
AmIDoneYet
ForeverCowgirl
WoundedKing
WoundRectum
WoundAss
WoundedVictum
StraightOuttaIdeas
GonnaGetBanned
itches
Hahahahahahaha
TrollKing
FuckNugget
WoundedNuggets
BitchForgotMyDrinkKing
2.99ForASandwich..cowboy
Fuckboi
I couldbliterally goon for days. It my birthday and this weekend has been to good, I'm drunk and some chick just toally let me hit that so....
NoPussyKing
VirginCowboy
LookAtTheFlickOfTheWrist...King.
ISISCowboy
VirginKing
PussylessCowboy
IRideHorsesNotBitchesCowboy
Samething as above only with ForeverKing in it.
Something something..fuck this I'm done.

Bring that ass here boyz.
HairlineSoFadedKing
ShirtToTightKing
WhoIsWoundCowboy
OhYeahThatOneGuyThatWonCauseOf+8 blockstringsorsomeshit..king
PredatorZoningKing
HQTFuckNo..King.
Imdone. NightNight. Gonna get banned. Nice knowing yall.

Bitches..KingCowboy.

Love ya...