What's new

Yomi Gaming Presents Wound Cowboy VS Forever King Ft10

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
Oh man I can't wait. Hopefully Cowboy doesn't back out once the changes to Shinnok have been made today. I'm sure HQT will be nerfed too, just not as hard.

Not sure why people are flipping out about 13 h 0. After it was super obvious PL wasnt going to win, it doesnt matter how many times they played. 13 - 0, 2 - 0, 1848384 - 0... all the same when one person is obviously better

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
If Predator gets nerfed hard, you guys will need to update that poster because there's no way King will stick with him :DOGE
In a pride match like this you better not expect me to use an overnerfed character. I'm winning this exhibition hands down.

The game has totally changed so even I'm curious to see what will be my best characters at the time. Either way, I'm doing whatever it takes to win. It would be smart to place your side bets on me

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
First of all, reno racks is amazing. Thank you for this. You're the Don King of tym

Now please, don't get offended. It's just for fun.

[ CR ] Wound Cowboy
[ Queer Bar ] Round Plowedboy (or Plowed Cowboy, or Plowed Roundboy)

[ Yomi ] Forever King
[ Blowme ] Forever queen

That's all I got lol
#teamking

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
In a pride match like this you better not expect me to use an overnerfed character. I'm winning this exhibition hands down.

The game has totally changed so even I'm curious to see what will be my best characters at the time. Either way, I'm doing whatever it takes to win. It would be smart to place your side bets on me
Predator is still broke, he didn't get hit hard enough by the bat. If anything woundcowboy should be the nervous one after the patch :D

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist

don't worry King, nobody expects you not to tier whore.