What's new

YOMI DJT Wins Mortal Kombat X at CEO 2015!

anyway, huge congrats to DJT on finally winning the big one and MIT for making it to the finals! REO in particular deserves a shoutout - it's easy to forget how many matches he had to win for 3rd, considering that he went to losers in pools, and he overcame his biggest demon!

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Sigh as much as I hate Tanya, I really hope they dont over nerf her like they did with Subz cause that will make her useless.

I want her to stay strong just slight nerfs here and there but dont ruin her NRs pls.
I do hope they nerf that piece of shit to the point she became useless.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
I love how the Terry Bros turned Grand Finals into offline casuals lol

Also can someone get K-Brad to Stone Cold Stunner Tanya please?
I doubt they would be counter picking match after match after match if it were a casuals, bro.

Even with all the Tanya hate, when two top tier players like SonicFox and REO take a match down to the wire like they did (with completely different variations and playstyles!), you can't help but be entertained. Such high level play with an amazing character.

But that will only be interesting for so long. She needs to be fixed.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Good sh!t to all the competitors, was another great stream monster weekend for me. A lil too much Tanya, but... I have a feeling the boos will get that adjusted.

Now... If we could only get a "FIX ONLINE" chant goin during MKX at Evo. Imagine the possibilities...

When's Jacqui? :DOGE

Hey just wanted to ask why sonic whiffed the 21122 cancel into tackle on block? I saw it multiple times and tried it the same way and it worked for me, confused rn