What's new

YGOPro Dawn of a New Era

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
lol half the features dont even work. the forum link on the new era launcher leads to a 404 error. i don't see how they disabled some of the previous versions features though...

Patience, friend. It's a working progress. Compared to the previous versions this is already a huge leap. Before there was no auto-updater , no FL , and even no match-making system.

Axel_Redd Yea some Six Sam cards are bugged. When I was Tag duelign w/ my friend the card that let's you Draw 2 wasn't working. Should be fixed soon.

Patience, friend. It's a working progress. Compared to the previous versions this is already a huge leap. Before there was no auto-updater , no FL , and even no match-making system.

Axel_Redd Yea some Six Sam cards are bugged. When I was Tag duelign w/ my friend the card that let's you Draw 2 wasn't working. Should be fixed soon.

eh other then the auto-updater, all seems like fluff to me lol. the admin is kind of a jerk too when i mentioned some of the problems to him.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
trying to figure out a good side deck for my chaos dragons, i need a card to use against e-drags that won't hurt me too much, does mind drain effect me much?

Unfortunately, Bujins are unusuable :(, Yamato doesnt work T.T

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
but Exodia decks are the most brainless of all!! Just above chainburn and self destruct....

At the very least Exodia decks lets you do their thing when lady luck is not smiling on them. Unlike SOME other decks *cousghSixSamscough*

Anyways, I'm not having this convo. Play2Win , Rage quit if you hatin

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
At the very least Exodia decks lets you do their thing when lady luck is not smiling on them. Unlike SOME other decks *cousghSixSamscough*

Anyways, I'm not having this convo. Play2Win , Rage quit if you hatin

play2win huh? *grabs my e-drags* okay :D

btw, the six sam build I use is actually pretty good

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
My first attempt at Lightsworns. Let's just say it didn't go so well.

EDIT: I just realized my Skype was being recorded as well lol. You could hear my friend doing some weird noises in the video.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Yea lol but I was being stupid and activating everything I could.

Yeeeeeeeeah, definitely don't do that, LOL. Playing a Lightsworn deck is literally playing with fire. Master the impulse, or it masters you.

As a duelist who heavily prefers Light-Attribute monsters, I've always wanted to try pushing a Lightsworn deck.