What's new

YGOPro Dawn of a New Era

well if you know where the file is, just extract it to your desktop for easy location.

after it's there, right click on the file and then:
>choose 'extract here'. it should automatically put everything in a convenient folder right on the desktop.

187x

Noob
Yu-Gi-Oh sucks now. Fuck prophecies, E-Dragons, Evilswarm, etc. They game is all herp erp and I miss when this game had strategy. *cries*
lol ik i hate these formats. i rather play dino rabbit and chaos dragons in 2011-12 format then decks like e-dragons. big eye is soo broke

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
lol ik i hate these formats. i rather play dino rabbit and chaos dragons in 2011-12 format then decks like e-dragons. big eye is soo broke
big eye is fine! :D

nah, they should limit it,

for real tho, shi en should go to 2 already.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I remember those days. Despite how bad I am at fighters, I have a good tcg mentality and I ran, and still to this day, Gravekeepers. I would top at locals rather frequently with the deck when large amounts of rabbit, e-dragon, and Dark World Players were floating around. Two of my best friends would top more than I did with Lightsworns. I know what you're think, "Lightsworns? Man you locals must be filled with scrubs!" but our locals had some really good players in it. It's just we were good, lol.

Now my friends play different decks in tournament because lightsworn doesn't stand a chance anymore, but still play lightsworn in casuals. As for me, I sold everything I owned minus my gravekeeper deck, but I don't play. My decks is fully foiled out as well. I pains me to even discuss Yu-Gi-Oh because of where the game ended up. Oh well, I just play magic the gathering now. I love legacy! :3

Axel_Redd

The folder that was extracted by Winrar. Where you find: Auto Updater , YGOPro , CurrentVersion, News, README, The 2 launchers and ZipForge.dll

i don't think i extracted the whole folder. just the thing that starts the game >.>

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
i don't think i extracted the whole folder. just the thing that starts the game >.>

LOL yea. Extract the whole RAR into a folder and use the Launchers (Pro is recommended but Basic is fine too) to play.

Just tidbits that I use that you (and others) might find helpful:

You could Delete/Edit the names of your decks from the folders by going to YGOPro > Deck. Just edit <Previous name of Deck>.ydk or delete it altogether.

You can change the Menu theme , Duel Themes(Tie/Winning/Losing) and Deck contruction themes by going to the folders > YGOPro > Sound
Just take your desired mp3 file, drag in into the folder, and replace the menu/deck/song/song-advantage/song-disadvantage with it by renaming it so.

You can also change the Background/Back of Card and etc. by going to folders > YGOPro > textures and using the same procedure as the theme changing. The Background resolution doesn't matter but the card I believe has to be 163 x 232 pixels.

With the new update you could have a profile. With some experimentation, to properly have your profile image it has to be 100x100 pixels IIRC.

Axel_Redd

k, how do i start a duel then? i joined one but its like everyones waiting around, i clicked duel but nothings happening

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
k, how do i start a duel then? i joined one but its like everyones waiting around, i clicked duel but nothings happening
damn it it stopped responding in the middle of a duel :(
...Grandmasters effect in Ygopro is borked.....:( it won't let me special him.

I'ma backseat mod again: Use the EDIT function. Try to not double/triple post.

To duel, you click Duel > Host > input your settings (Ruleset, Ban list, Tag or Single , Starting Hand, etc.) > Click Host > Wait for opp (Select deck while you're at it) > Click box to ready up > then start when an opp readys up.

Some effects are either glitched or you had a misunderstanding of them. Automatic dueling system defo blows up all the cheaters and incompetent Admins on DN

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I changed my Username because Zer0Hundr3d wasn't displaying Properly. My new user is EnumaElish if people still want to add me to their FL or join my team <TYM>.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
as much as the new set of blue eyes assistance cards revitalised hope in this game for me, i still cant play this broken mess.

at least back then playing it was a mystery because it was fun and you didnt know what cards your opp had

what exactly is dawn of a new era anyways? seems like a guy took ygopro and changed it?

ygopro has working functions that new era features, but can't access. no need to register either.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
what exactly is dawn of a new era anyways? seems like a guy took ygopro and changed it?

ygopro has working functions that new era features, but can't access. no need to register either.

I believe it's just a newer version. So more features. DOANE is YGOPro2. And it's closely becoming 3 from what you can see of the version number.

I believe it's just a newer version. So more features. DOANE is YGOPro2. And it's closely becoming 3 from what you can see of the version number.

lol half the features dont even work. the forum link on the new era launcher leads to a 404 error. i don't see how they disabled some of the previous versions features though...