What's new

YGOPro Dawn of a New Era

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Can't find the old thread that I made so I'm remaking it.

I've been back on this for a while now and the newest version that just came out today finally added a friends list. And for a long time they've had an auto-updater too.

Basically the 2 things that DN had over YGOPro are now obsolete and YGOPro is now the ultimate best YGO game.

http://playugioh.com/

@Khaotic_xShangx
AK Juggs
Sage Leviathan
Qwark28
REO
Derptile
MashPotatoTower
Hitoshura
@Z-911-Z
@pickle keeper

EDIT: If you play, post your Usernames here!

TYM User - <Team Name if you have>YGOPro User

Zer0 Hundr3d - <TYM>EnumaElish
Axel_Redd - <TYM>Axel_Redd

Update July 9 2013: V3 beta is out. No news on what the changes were. Hoping that some bugs were fixed.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
nah, i like being able to summon stuff whenever i feel like it just to spite the people who play me with ludicrous BS :D :D

how do you set-up a duel so that you can play with no banlist? I tried making a game set to "without rules" and on all 3 servers but everytime i try to start it says "so and so card is not allowed, please check tcg/ocg ban list"

dafuq yo

Axel_Redd

i could use some advice on one of my samurai decks, if u care to help that'd be great!

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Yu-Gi-Oh sucks now. Fuck prophecies, E-Dragons, Evilswarm, etc. The game is all herp derp. I miss when this game had strategy. *cries*

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Yu-Gi-Oh sucks now. Fuck prophecies, E-Dragons, Evilswarm, etc. They game is all herp erp and I miss when this game had strategy. *cries*

While true, it's still fun when you just mess around with random decks with friends :)

how do you set-up a duel so that you can play with no banlist? I tried making a game set to "without rules" and on all 3 servers but everytime i try to start it says "so and so card is not allowed, please check tcg/ocg ban list"

dafuq yo

Weird, because before the update I was able to play riding duels with my friend but I guess it got banned? I'll mess around now I'll edit in a few.

EDIT: I see, the option to click "don't check deck" is disabled atm. It's what you had to have checked to be able to play the game on different rulesets other than TCG/OCG.

While true, it's still fun when you just mess around with random decks with friends :)

Weird, because before the update I was able to play riding duels with my friend but I guess it got banned? I'll mess around now I'll edit in a few.

EDIT: I see, the option to click "don't check deck" is disabled atm. It's what you had to have checked to be able to play the game on different rulesets other than TCG/OCG.

Dammit, that sucks. Me and my friend just want to duel using fucking pot of greed lmao.

Axel_Redd

can someone tell me how to download the yugipro thing? i went ot the website and tried to download it but couldn't open the file :(