What's new

General/Other - Bo' Rai Cho XL Bo' Rai Cho General Discussion Thread

Parasurama

Dragon

Thanks reo
Wow nice round 2. I noticed you used ex bump to get in what else would you use in the neutral? And if any other BRC player can tell me? And if someone jumps on you when you are getting up? The ex flame wake up has no armor. The other armored moves move BRC forward. For whiff punishing at footsie range, bump is best or perhaps the f2? Everything else seems too slow.the corner game is amazing but I need ways to get them there.

gibster13

A fan of fans
Wow nice round 2. I noticed you used ex bump to get in what else would you use in the neutral? And if any other BRC player can tell me? And if someone jumps on you when you are getting up? The ex flame wake up has no armor. The other armored moves move BRC forward. For whiff punishing at footsie range, bump is best or perhaps the f2? Everything else seems too slow.the corner game is amazing but I need ways to get them there.
His neutral is shit tbh. Fart in neutral to stop jumps.

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
D4 is really good.
Personally i like df1

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Why I think BRC's d4 is heavily overrated
But corner setplay! He has a "vortex" where the options are 23 and 26 frames! Haven't you seen him in the corner?! You must accept the FACTS of god lord REO who hath placed upon us a bountiful helping of tech that is sure to make Bo Rai Cho top tier. Who cares about how you get them there? Who cares that he's the slowest character in the game? CORNER SETPLAY! FUZZIABLE MIXUPS! #NerfBoRaiCho #HesBasicallyHitler #SomeonePleaseStopHimFromWinningAllTheseMatches

I don't know if this is known, as I don't feel like reading this entire thread right now, but I was messing around with BRC and did his grab brutality. After he poured the drink on the ground and said his little victory quote, he farted and said "Excuse me!" I don't know if this is random or if you have to do something, but it happened when I held DOWN+3+R2+L2

If this is already known, please act like this post doesn't exist.

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
I don't know if this is known, as I don't feel like reading this entire thread right now, but I was messing around with BRC and did his grab brutality. After he poured the drink on the ground and said his little victory quote, he farted and said "Excuse me!" I don't know if this is random or if you have to do something, but it happened when I held DOWN+3+R2+L2

If this is already known, please act like this post doesn't exist.
You see, I told you guys!!

Hey guys I just recently picked up the fat man. I've only used the Bartitsu variation (Sorry if mispelled) but I'm planning to mess with all three. I'm just curious how do you guys feel he does against D'Vorah, Tremor and Sun God Kotal?

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
If anyone gets their pressure going you better hope you have a bar of meter and pray you don't get blocked.

I haven't played a D'Vorah but I can imagine that is a no-go for Bo-Bo

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Without having actually played the matchup I'd imagine Tremor to have the advantage. DM can't roll through ground pounds so a meditate can be punished, flex armor can make Bo's normally safe specials unsafe, including the multi punch. It can also protect Tremor from Mixups. Tremor comes well equipped with a 7 frame f1 to punish as well.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Hey guys I just recently picked up the fat man. I've only used the Bartitsu variation (Sorry if mispelled) but I'm planning to mess with all three. I'm just curious how do you guys feel he does against D'Vorah, Tremor and Sun God Kotal?
I co-main Bart and play the shit outta him...

Dvorah is bad, but not terrible. Her reach is the issue.

Tremor I'd wager is a 5-5. I dont have much trouble against Aftershock or Crystal. It feels very even.

Sun God is even. He doesnt have any way to keep you out and that's the key. It's a straight up brawl. Totally 5-5. I might even lean towards Bart because he can actually create a bubble that Sun God has trouble getting into.