What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

You can try to plan it for one day poop but I'm just saying there's a snowball's chance in hell it will get done. Even in the recent kaillera tournament there were 2-3 games done the first day. Try to get as much done as possible though, atleast the first round.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It'll never happen in one day. Impossible.

Wiggles, you need to be patient.

If your short on people observing i don't mind being an observer to the tourny, well... so long as i can still take part anyways.. :D

Im trying to brush up on my leet Nightwolf skills. My problem is that I always end up doing something predictable and get fucked up because of it. Didn't stop me from beating abc ur dead0 though. :D

KnuckleB said:
Im trying to brush up on my leet Nightwolf skills. My problem is that I always end up doing something predictable and get fucked up because of it. Didn't stop me from beating abc ur dead0 though. :D
Shut it... :)

Derek

Noob
SPYDCR said:
Finally got my box from repairs and well like to join and gib this a try.
GT:SPYDCR
So, why won't you play me anymore? Just because you lost three in a row? Also why did you drop out of the last match?

iSeraphiM FTW!

Urghh This Kabal had me for like 8 Straight. I finally got him 2 in a row. He would know JUST when to spin. Luckily he didn't know that if you spin them in the air you could get 42% off it. He just JK and Fireballed for 25%.

On Topic:

When shall we be seeing rules, and pretty soon we are going to need brackets poop. We have what, 60 or 61. I know you said 64, but its this weekend. Just asking, don't jump down my throat.

I will not be able to play, still have my silver account, going through all that account sign up is just too much of a hassle.

Derek

Noob
DAVE101 said:
I will not be able to play, still have my silver account, going through all that account sign up is just too much of a hassle.
Go buy one of the account creations in the stores from what my friend told me more or less all you have to do is enter your E-Mail, Name, and the code on the card.

l SuGaR l said:
DAVE101 said:
Go buy one of the account creations in the stores from what my friend told me more or less all you have to do is enter your E-Mail, Name, and the code on the card.
Key word being buy, lol my brother is going to dish out $50 for a one year subscription so I'm waiting for that.

y is mr wiggles name mixed in with mine on the list? i dont really care just worried i wont be in tourny cause someone will think my name is Anubis6mrwiggles lol

Enigma

Noob
So, is this tournament going to last longer than one day?

This needs to be clarified for people in case their situations won't allow them to be "on call" during Monday.

For instance, my buddy Quidam18 was going to stay in town for Sunday for the tournament instead of heading back to college. But if it's going to roll over into Monday, he won't be able to play. The shitty connection at his dorms makes him lag like nuts on Xbox Live.