What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

Enigma said:
ACTION KUNGFU don't forfeit over a loser. If anything, he should be tagged for a forfeit over it.
whoa whoa, hang on there chief. there's no need to go callin people losers because you heard a side to a story and agreed. I sent the friend request last night and waited online from 12pm-2pm. now don't get me wrong, the guy could be in a different time zone but I had to make a run somewhere.

since that guy dropped, I have a new opponent. he sent me a message asking when a good time to play is and i replied. just relax, if it works out it works out...........if it doesn't, it doesn't!

yall need to get the subs for the people who is not showing up because they are just wasting time its a lot of people who wants to play and there ready rather than the people who isn't showing up and we could have finish this whole tournament today if everybody followed directions.

W33ZY F BABY 06 said:
yall need to get the subs for the people who is not showing up because they are just wasting time its a lot of people who wants to play and there ready rather than the people who isn't showing up and we could have finish this whole tournament today if everybody followed directions.
in case u haven't noticed the tournament wasn't supposed to start until tomarrow and if you have a problem with waiting awhile i can gladly put a sub in for you or let yoz take ur spot some people have things to do like work and stuff so calm down and wait its not like u have to stay online while u wait

I'll be a sub if needed. I'm on almost every night from around 9 or 9 30 to maybe 11 if there are games. If those times aren't good just tell me I don't mind.

RESULTS: RockZilla220 vs. letsgetacid

Round 1

letsgetacid-Reptile
Rockzilla220-H. Smoke

Winner: letsgetacid

Round 2

letsgetacid-Reptile
Rockzilla220-H. Smoke

Winner: RockZilla220

Round 3

letsgetacid-Reptile
Rockzilla220-H. Smoke

Winner: RockZilla220

P.S. letsgetacid. Good games. those last two were really close! Hope to play you some other time.

Ok I subbed for Knuckles. He couldn;t play his opponent for the life of him. Lagged out every single time. I lost, I had 1 Win, he had 2. It wasn't a washout.

1-2

Knuckles Lost.

BTW, Knuckles AND his opponent OK'ed it.

DAVE101 said:
It is best of three. I do not know why everyone is playing to three wins.
Thats what I thought and then I saw on the brackets that ILP had 3-0 on his bracket and I thought I misunderstood. So I did first to 3 wins also =\

Enigma

Noob
Whoa, hold up a minute here.

Why did astubbygiant get a bye to the next round when his opponent dropped out, but I had to face a substitute when mine dropped out? I'm not bitching, because Donkey X Kong is a very good player. But that just doesn't seem very consistent.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't have time to really go over everything I've seen in here, but players, do not start making your own desicisions without talking to either me or ILP first. No temp sub's for games, we'll figure out a way around it. Generally for online tournaments, especially not "official" ones, and on a side note, no one can be DQed until they are holding up the tournament's progression.

Any players with recording ability, please do so for your games and contact me if you do.

I want to be sure that at least some matches are being recorded by the 4th round in.

Enigma said:
Whoa, hold up a minute here.

Why did astubbygiant get a bye to the next round when his opponent dropped out, but I had to face a substitute when mine dropped out? I'm not bitching, because Donkey X Kong is a very good player. But that just doesn't seem very consistent.
ok sorry bout that i had a technical issue where i accidently gave stubby a pass to the next round this is not the case astubby giant is fighting correzzio to see who go's into the 2nd round

CheatToWin said:
ok so i see my new first round opponent is sniper 216, i just tried to send him a friend request but his friends list is full. Any suggestions for me?
send him a messege with text saying u are his oppenent for the tourny

abc ur dead0 said:
Ok I subbed for Knuckles. He couldn;t play his opponent for the life of him. Lagged out every single time. I lost, I had 1 Win, he had 2. It wasn't a washout.

1-2

Knuckles Lost.

BTW, Knuckles AND his opponent OK'ed it.
now this isn't fair to anyone especially knuckleb and correzzio so i moved around some players and this match as far as i know did not happen knuckle you need to remove your wireless router from your connection to your xbox as i posted in the first post and i have also changed who your oppenent wat so now play

there will NO subbing of this kind what so ever this isn't fair cause wat if someone like shock sub'ed for knuckle correzzio would be out so please contact your new oppenent and play the match

ok so i see my new first round opponent is sniper 216, i just tried to send him a friend request but his friends list is full. Any suggestions for me?

XL

Noob
I've been on all day and haven't heard a word from my opponent. I guess I'll just have to wait until tommorow to face him.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
No one should be getting byes yet, there's plenty of time. Players should be switched if more than one bracket at the same time is having issues with playing vs someone and they can't get it resolved. If that still doesn't work subs need to be put in.