What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

hmm can u guys start it atleast in a month? or 2 weeks? o.o and someone message me before it starts and tell me where to go o.o my gamertag is emoXdeadXheart

WELL GG DARKNATAS REALLY GOOD GAMES WE HAD

1.DARK-SINDEL ME-U.SUB 2-1 DARK
2.DARK-SINDEL ME-SCORPION 0-2 ME
3.DARK-SHEEVA ME-SCORPION 0-2 ME
4.DARK-C.SUB ME-SCORPION 2-0 DARK
5.DARK-C.SUB ME-SCORPION 0-2 ME
6.DARK-SINDEL ME-SCORPION 2-1 DARK
7.DARK-SINDEL ME-SHEEVA 1-2 ME
8.DARK-MILEENA ME-SCORPION 1-2 ME

GGS DARK I WIN 5-3 GOING TO THE FINALS GL 2 EVERY 1 STILL PLAYING

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
amen to that or just dq thorwer i dont know what the fuck is going on with crazy and him but its been for ever just dq the both of them or just thrower cause i know crazy is on all the time

ok brackets have been updated since throwwer and CD didn't want to play i DQ'd them both, i have talked to shock about this so GL to the remaining to and i'll messege u both now

G

Annihilator83 Wins Preliminary UMK.com XBLA Tournament!

Congrats to Annihilator83 for winning the "beta" UltimateMK.com tournament hosted by ILP a mere 3 1/2 months after it started. There were 64 player in all, and unfortunately several DQs of major players.

For sure the next XBL tournament we hold there will be strict deadlines and regulations for matches to determine fair DQing.

I would like to request all other side tournaments advertised on this site being held right now to finish before starting new ones, and specifically if you are going to enter them remember there will be an official UMK.com XBL tournament coming soon.

Thanks to all players in the tournament for participating.

UltimateMK staff.

Well this tournament was pretty challenging for me and for the other whos competed as well.......and i guess i came out on 2nd place.....which is ok..
.....but i as being new to this website and the very first tourny i competed in...........i say i did pretty damn good on it.................this tournament was off the hook, bad ass even though people lagged to play their matches and stuff............and this message goes to all the haters in UMK3 on XboxLive that were talking shit in the beginning of this tourny .....that i sucked in the game and that they hope i lose the tourny.......to DQ me becacuse of my bad connection or lag.............ha ha ha !!!......look where im at now Bitches !!!....
.....at least i got on top to the Finals of my First UMK3 tourny !!................
....WHAT NOW BITCHES !!???!!.......GGs to all and to Annahilator83 as well !!..

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I still think your connection had a lot to do with your first couple wins! :roll:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Congrats Annihilator83, I'd have to say that you are the most improved player as well.

Konqrr said:
Congrats Annihilator83, I'd have to say that you are the most improved player as well.
Thanks man, gotta give credit to you, Shock, Crazy Dominican, Thrower and Moe on helping me improve in this game. Without you guys, I don't think I would have made it that far.

GG's to all and looking forward to the next umk.com tournament.

Enigma said:
Shock said:
I still think your connection had a lot to do with your first couple wins! :roll:
I had zero lag in my matches with him.
Doesn't mean others had the same experience as you. The first time I played with him along with Thrower, the lag was unbearable. When I fought him in the finals, there was no lag though.