What's new

XBLA UMK3 League

Noob
As much as I hate to seem like an ass(ok, so I seem like an ass alot, LOL) for posting in here about the league, I hope that many of you are considering registering for the UMK League that I'm running. If we get over 25-30 people, then we'll really have a full fledged league, with great divisions and some really great games. I can't stress this enough...participation is key.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
No offense mista, but your thread should be renamed. His is more of a league/season, this is like a "challenge" thread. I know you can't do it, but if umk staff agrees it would probably save some confusion. Same thing with Scheisse's thread, it should be something like "XBL Rankings". All just ideas to help. And yes, I still have a few people I need to play on live through these threads.

Noob
No offense mista, but your thread should be renamed. His is more of a league/season, this is like a "challenge" thread. I know you can't do it, but if umk staff agrees it would probably save some confusion. Same thing with Scheisse's thread, it should be something like "XBL Rankings". All just ideas to help. And yes, I still have a few people I need to play on live through these threads.
Dreamcatcher, I'm still waiting on your registration email...LOL

When I made this thread none of the others existed. I don't know what to rename it, but that's cool with me. "XBLA Challenge, man up!" or something lol i dunno

Yeah, just call it, "XBL Challenge Thread," it's simpler. And KM, I challenge you to a drinking contest next time we play on XBL. Every round = a shot. BRING IT FUCKER. :-P

That could put us both in the hopital. How about this, we hit the crack pipe before every match!? Increasing performance while under the influence...two birds with one stone!!!

It's unfortunate there's no way to make effective chicken noises over the internet.

Dude, me and Johnny Walker are both calling you a pussy. You gonna stand for that?