What's new

XBLA UMK3 League

Droopy

Noob
I wasnt talkin shit...you just took me wayy too seriously all i said was i would do better in a rematch- like i know i couldnt do any worse but i had my reasons. I play everyday somedays i suck somedays i dont hell the other day it only took me 5 matches to beat DC once then my xbox froze with the RROD- i dont know if you got my message or not. Anyway brand new xbox in today so i gonna get the 3 characters back in again.

I wasnt talkin shit...you just took me wayy too seriously all i said was i would do better in a rematch- like i know i couldnt do any worse but i had my reasons. I play everyday somedays i suck somedays i dont hell the other day it only took me 5 matches to beat DC once then my xbox froze with the RROD- i dont know if you got my message or not. Anyway brand new xbox in today so i gonna get the 3 characters back in again.
Have fun doing that every time you start up the game...

FILER

Noob
I HATE when people do this to DC. Here is a fact Droopy....DC could beat you every single time he ever played you. EVERY time. He doesn't always play his hardest, he doesn't always pick his best characters, and sometimes he will even let you win. People say this kind of stuff alot, I've heard it all over live. "I beat DC twice", "I even took a few from DC", you act like beating DC is going to get you credit, I can't stand you and this shit. I'm surprised DC even plays people on live, if he wins, he was supposed to, but if he loses, whether he tried or not, he fails.

Also...you suck big time at this game.

dubson

Noob
I HATE when people do this to DC. Here is a fact Droopy....DC could beat you every single time he ever played you. EVERY time. He doesn't always play his hardest, he doesn't always pick his best characters, and sometimes he will even let you win. People say this kind of stuff alot, I've heard it all over live. "I beat DC twice", "I even took a few from DC", you act like beating DC is going to get you credit, I can't stand you and this shit. I'm surprised DC even plays people on live, if he wins, he was supposed to, but if he loses, whether he tried or not, he fails.

Also...you suck big time at this game.
Quoted for the motha fuckin TRUTH.

I cant fuckin stand that shit either.

i feel like DC lets me win whenever I get my very rare 1-2 wins...

no win against DC feels like a real win unless I really hit em hard (which is never)

Droopy

Noob
filer, ur jus a angry kid protectin ur idol...no offense to dc but everytime i play him he picks the same character kitana subzero even when i random select but i dont bitch on him...you..you come out of nowhere cus u got somethin personal on me i dont know what ur problem is but u need to take a chill pill and quit flamin me for everything i say.

FILER

Noob
filer, ur jus a angry kid protectin ur idol...no offense to dc but everytime i play him he picks the same character kitana subzero even when i random select but i dont bitch on him...you..you come out of nowhere cus u got somethin personal on me i dont know what ur problem is but u need to take a chill pill and quit flamin me for everything i say.
DC doesn't need anyone to protect him, his reputation speaks for itself. He WON'T say anything, so I will.

Do you really think sub zero and Kitana are his best characters? I'm not going to name names...but I've seen him pick Cyrax (one of his worst characters) and FUCKING RAPE two of the top players on this website. Do you realize that if he picked his best players, Kabal, Robot Smoke, Human Smoke, ect. against you he would double flawless you without even trying. Droopy, if you are 4 out of 10, you need to realize what a 10 out of 10 is, and show some respect.

What do I have that is personal on you? You've dropped everytime I've played you, no big deal, most scrubs drop on me. My problem is the stupid things you say, like this, that you need to be called out on. I'm not flaming you, this is something that needed to be said. Don't talk about how good you are because DC let you win a game. You sound like a fool.

You sound like a fool.
Agreed on all of it.

Oh and droopy, I didn't take it too seriously when I called you out. All I did on xbox was send you a message calling you a sore loser. That's all I said! You act like I came on here and flamed you too!! What really happened is this:

You said "I beat you as much as you beat me" in a different thread.

You got challenged by me.

You lost 10-1.

You sent me a bunch of fucking messages filled with excuses. You started saying that you should have won more than half of the games, which means you shoulda won!! Sayin shit like "don't think i'm not on ur level" and bullshit.

Then you post on the ggs thread...what the fuck!?

Now you just been called the fuck out

Droopy

Noob
Ima beast. DC let me win a game on live.

Seriously i think ill just shut my 4/10 ass up and let this get back on topic. My apologies everyone.

KM- i posted it the score in that thread so everyone could see the results since you challenged me and i didnt lie about it.

See i won't even trip off this because by now i am so use to people just going around and bragging about beating me twice out of 20. I hear every fucking day that some guy i don't even know saying they owned me to all their friends. But it's funny because when i get in the room and approach them it's a whole different story. Damn, can i ever just play mk for fun? Without ever having to compete? because some people i think im playing for fun, are really taking the game serious as hell trying there hardest. Thats why i play with a set amount of people because i know they are just playing to have fun and not compete against me every damn match. But from now on against people i don't normally play, I will just use kabal, HumanSmoke, and robot, so they won't get lucky.

O yea and droopy filer is not a hop on or nothing like that he just knows the shit your talking about is complete bullshit.

Tim Static

Adminerator
See i won't even trip off this because by now i am so use to people just going around and bragging about beating me twice out of 20. I hear every fucking day that some guy i don't even know saying they owned me to all their friends. But it's funny because when i get in the room and approach them it's a whole different story. Damn, can i ever just play mk for fun? Without ever having to compete? because some people i think im playing for fun, are really taking the game serious as hell trying there hardest. Thats why i play with a set amount of people because i know they are just playing to have fun and not compete against me every damn match. But from now on against people i don't normally play, I will just use kabal, HumanSmoke, and robot, so they won't get lucky.

O yea and droopy filer is not a hop on or nothing like that he just knows the shit your talking about is complete bullshit.
I'd really like to start playing with you (seriosuly this time. I mean, you were on my FL's on how long? and how much did we play? hardly at all, lol). I am terrible at the moment, but I want to learn, and I want to learn from the best. And I couldnt care less who you pick, or how many times. Pick Sheeva al night long. I dont care.

I'm tired of being average at best. Whenever you need a test dummy, let me know. :)

If you want to have plain old fun, play with me, Tim, Sugar, and KM. We always have a blast over the mics and with the game. Those guys can attest to that.

dubson

Noob
Yeah, I've been playin alot of MK2 recently.

But yeah I am always playing with either KM or DC, or both.

LOL DC I hear ya man. Everytime I play you I get nervous and feel as though if I suck that you'll think i'm terrible so I only play few matches with you. We do have delay, but it's really not that bad.

I'm gonna just start playing with everyone no matter what.