What's new

XBLA UMK3 League

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
View Post Today, 02:54 AM
Remove user from ignore list FILER
This message is hidden because FILER is on your ignore list.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i fucking LOVE it!!!! troll all u want bud. ;)

on the subject of defending rofl, he hasn't quit on me or bitched about anything. sometimes people get pissed, play horribly, and don't know when to shut up. if u dont like the person, just dont play them. not trying to be a dick, i know ive done my share of bitching

FILER and I don't get along but he's right about ROFL, I played him a while ago and yes infact all he did was pick Kabal, lose, and bitch all throughout the game about random shit.

Little fucking poser needs to grow up.
Don't call rofl a fucking poser man. He's a good player and just beat me 9 to 10 babies on both sides. And no he plays more than kabal.

Shaney

Noob
WOW nevermind, I challenged DC when he got on the messenger and he bitched out, i've lost respect for him.

Tim Static

Adminerator
the morning? you're kidding right? i know u have kids but i can go late night if u want, you do have 2 hours late time dif on me after all.
Thats cool. I totally passed out after work. I played a little bit later on with Stu & Paralyzer, but I was on a different planet. :(

But yeah, hit me up Saturday night :)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Thats cool. I totally passed out after work. I played a little bit later on with Stu & Paralyzer, but I was on a different planet. :(

But yeah, hit me up Saturday night :)
Yeah I know what you mean, I can never play right after work. Last night I won maybe 2 out of 20 matches with combined forum players, but I wanted to play all day so I didn't wait til I got home lol. Saturday night's good, I play much better with rest. :)

10-1 me over Droopy. Talk all that shit on the xbox text then come here and say good games? Get ur weight up then come at me

Mista I should be getting my controller monday if you still want that challenge. I was gonna get it yesterday but I was searching so hard for SF anniversary (to no avail) I forgot about getting it. We should play more often anyway. I seem to have alot of delay with alot of people, except for you and a few others.

Yeah you told me. He was talkin so much shit on the xbox text saying next time (when he's not on cold medicine) that he's gonna win more than half the games or something. Challenge me anytime droopy, I'll be glad to give it to you again.

Phoenix I'll play with you anytime, whether it be a first to ten or just for fun. I play with anyone who's good, but let's get that challenge in asap ;)

Yeah you told me. He was talkin so much shit on the xbox text saying next time (when he's not on cold medicine) that he's gonna win more than half the games or something. Challenge me anytime droopy, I'll be glad to give it to you again.

Phoenix I'll play with you anytime, whether it be a first to ten or just for fun. I play with anyone who's good, but let's get that challenge in asap ;)
Let's dance on kaillera

I don't have a computer that I can use for that kaillera right now. I know you have xbox though, and we don't have any delay! Come on, come back to xbox bro