What's new

XBLA UMK3 League

I've been wanting to play more people tournament style for a long time. It never happens. When I'm on xbla, unless someone is talking shit I rarely try my hardest. I'm sure this is the same for many of you. Well here it goes, challenge people here. Play best of 19 (first to ten) and see who comes out on top. No rules. Post the results.

Just trying to find a way to up the competition on umk3. It's like we're at the basketball court always playing 21 instead of a real game. Someone talks shit to you? Challenge them here. Friendly competitive match? Challenge them here.

Droopy, I challenge you

Anyone who wishes to challenge me please go ahead and do so. Unless you're from a different continent I will be happy to play anyone.

Derek

Noob
Um KM it's League not Leage.

Oh and Stu you ain't on mah gaming level. You don't even know I'm gaming soooooooo hard right now.

I know how to spell you twit, it was a typo.

DC, gladly! I'm about to get faded, let's do this tomorrow.

Oh yeah, don't make excuses here. No being tired, drunk, high, bored, having controller issues or anything. If you have any problem that you would post an excuse about, simply don't play until it is resolved.

Oh yeah, you want some, suga? Bring it bitch!

Grinders...yes, I'll send you a fr or vice versa. asap

dc suckonmahbawls and drink some whiskey with me puck ass

Challenged, we always have close games so I better start playing pretty serious so I can call out who I want to call out (someone who hasnt posted in this thread and is a freeking f@6607)
I'm clueless as to who you are referring to. Please tell! CHALLENGE THA BITCH!!!

lol I fucking love umk3 I swear I do. Thankyou shock, dreemer, ded_, konqrr, and any others who helped make this site. I really appreciate it. I'd prolly be playing halo3 every day if this site wasn't here and that would suck.

Droopy

Noob
I dont really care about winning/losing in mk as long as i keep playin cus i love the game. There will always be someone better, someone worse. I dont play people in ranked anymore because ive been workin on a special project of mine- something that i hope will be completed by this weekend. After this is done, i could lose 100 straight challenger versus matches with a smile still on my face. KM, let me know when its goin down.