What's new

General/Other - Sub-Zero WTF is this?!

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
Pretty much.
You and the rest like you, are the reason this site is considered by many to have turned cancerous.
When someone brings up a GLITCH and your next statement is "it doesn't matter cuz it's happening to character X" then don't be surprised if NRS doesn't feel the need to polish MKX and future games AS THEY SHOULD and instead focus on making more stupid DLC

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
It sucks you lost the round and you have every reason to be salty over it but this doesn't change anything. The fact that you can't brutal her in that situation doesn't effect the match up at all. I know it's stupid but you guys are over reacting

Last edited:
You and the rest like you, are the reason this site is considered by many to have turned cancerous.
When someone brings up a GLITCH and your next statement is "it doesn't matter cuz it's happening to character X" then don't be surprised if NRS doesn't feel the need to polish MKX and future games AS THEY SHOULD and instead focus on making more stupid DLC
Triggered much? Damn. Calm the hell down.

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
It sucks you lost the round and you have every reason to be salty over it but this doesn't change anything. The fact that you can't feudal l brutal her in that situation doesn't effect the match up at all. I know it's stupid but you guys are over reacting
^ Called it.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
It sucks you lost the round and you have every reason to be salty over it but this doesn't change anything. The fact that you can't brutal her in that situation doesn't effect the match up at all. I know it's stupid but you guys are over reacting
Who the hell mentioned the matchup? This is a bug report thread with sub against females and it cost me a game winning match. You're not even on topic. You're trying to stave off the mileena hate by mentioning something no one is even talking about. This is not a matchup discussion thread.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Who the hell mentioned the matchup? This is a bug report thread with sub against females and it cost me a game winning match. You're not even on topic. You're trying to stave off the mileena hate by mentioning something no one is even talking about. This is not a matchup discussion thread.
my point is that people are acting like this is a bigger deal then it actually is. it's a stupid glitch that should be fixed but it doesn't mean anything in the long run.

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
Triggered much? Damn. Calm the hell down.
I'm siting my skinny ass down in my great big armchair and I'm binge watching American Horror Show... brother I'm as calm as calm can be.
Let's see how calm you are when Milleena's roll goes through opponents in MK11... I'll be sitting in my armchair and going like "ah who cares it's Mileena"

I'm siting my skinny ass down in my great big armchair and I'm binge watching American Horror Show... brother I'm as calm as calm can be.
Let's see how calm you are when Milleena's roll goes through opponents in MK11... I'll be sitting in my armchair and going like "ah who cares it's Mileena"
First off.....props for watching AHS. Season 6 looks lit asf. And if that does happen my skinny ass will wait for it to be fixed.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I don't even know anymore why I read through this whole thread because God damn, the point has escaped nearly all of you.

Did he need to jump over his opponent before doing the uppercut Brutality? No.

Was that the point of this thread to begin with? No.

IT'S A DAMN BUG. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT. COME ON, TYM.

*facepalm*

Gamer68

Fujin!
This thread is horrible, LOL.

The dude was just point out the bug and how it's annoying. He doesn't need to know that he didn't need to jump over for the brutality. He doesn't need to know that Unbreakable is bad and he should be playing Grandmaster. And then there's people saying it "isn't a big deal" and he shouldn't be complaining about it.

LOL, what? Is there some list of things we can or can't talk about or something? It's weird seeing people acting like this shouldn't be talked about because it's not worthy for a conversation or something. He lost the game because of a hitbox bug. I would be pretty salty, too.

Plus, I mean, now we know not to cross over and uppercut females with Sub-Zero when they are frozen. So, knowledge, I guess?

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
First off.....props for watching AHS. Season 6 looks lit asf. And if that does happen my skinny ass will wait for it to be fixed.
Dude I know I'm an asshole and I go off on people sometimes,It's just the way I am so don't mind me, I just wanna say I apologize for that.
But yeah I'm like totally regretting not watching that show earlier fills the void of Penny Dreadful ending so soon.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains

Welcome to Part 1 of Sub Zero's D2 does not work properly.

This is clearly a bug
Can we just fix this man? Cmon man
:DOGE

Alright Jokes aside, this legitimately happens in the corner with sub against mileena. I didn't test other females, or the left corner, but d2 will phase through female hitboxes in the right corner after an ice ball :mad:

Lord Paulo, In the immortal words of Tom Brady, BURN DAT HOE!!

@colt
@16 Bit
@flappysamyhamy
@Rolling_Toaster
@any other sub zeros
this is among the many things that should be fixed, but if this does not get addressed then this should be chalked up to, when you are sub and against a female, and they are frozen use 242 instead and never uppercut in corner.

Dude I know I'm an asshole and I go off on people sometimes,It's just the way I am so don't mind me, I just wanna say I apologize for that.
But yeah I'm like totally regretting not watching that show earlier fills the void of Penny Dreadful ending so soon.
It's ok man. We're cool.

Reactions: RVB