What's new

General/Other - Sub-Zero WTF is this?!

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast

Welcome to Part 1 of Sub Zero's D2 does not work properly.

This is clearly a bug
Can we just fix this man? Cmon man
:DOGE

Alright Jokes aside, this legitimately happens in the corner with sub against mileena. I didn't test other females, or the left corner, but d2 will phase through female hitboxes in the right corner after an ice ball :mad:

Lord Paulo, In the immortal words of Tom Brady, BURN DAT HOE!!

@colt
@16 Bit
@flappysamyhamy
@Rolling_Toaster
@any other sub zeros

Looks like Mileena is so thin, your d2 hitbox actually extended through and past her hurtbox and whiffed. Usually there's some gradual pushback when characters are that close which would fix the issue but because Mileena was frozen and you were in the corner you were both much closer than the game normally allows and it couldn't move either of you. So it whiffed.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
As a Sub Zero Main, I concur. The fuck is this? First time seeing this bug. First the 1 in juggle mode, and the uppercut not working.

@Jeffrey Wolf , let's test this one out.

Maybe it's between Sub Zero VS Mileena, like in some rare occasions not working properly due of programming errors.

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Obviously a bug, but seriously, you have to be a dumb sub-zero player if you give up the corner. It's even worse when you give up the corner while your opponent is frozen :confused::p:confused:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Sounds like the instant Uppercut has the problem there. i noticed that it works only if Subby crouches first, and then do the uppercut. Doing the instant one is the bug there.

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman

Welcome to Part 1 of Sub Zero's D2 does not work properly.

This is clearly a bug
Can we just fix this man? Cmon man
:DOGE

Alright Jokes aside, this legitimately happens in the corner with sub against mileena. I didn't test other females, or the left corner, but d2 will phase through female hitboxes in the right corner after an ice ball :mad:

Lord Paulo, In the immortal words of Tom Brady, BURN DAT HOE!!

@colt
@16 Bit
@flappysamyhamy
@Rolling_Toaster
@any other sub zeros
Why did you even jump over?