What's new

General/Other - Sub-Zero WTF is this?!

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
Obviously a bug, but seriously, you have to be a dumb sub-zero player if you give up the corner. It's even worse when you give up the corner while your opponent is frozen :confused::p:confused:
LOL The match was over and I wanted the brutal the bitch. My fucking bad :confused:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
@hkriderz , maybe you did the jump over unconsciously? If you wanted to brutal this dude, you needed only to do the B12> iceball> D2 right at his face. Someone test it for the males just in case it still insists. :)

You could even do the double brutality as the Unbreakable. Aura> Icy Slide> Aura> FJP> Icy Slide, just to make him shit like a beba. :p

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
LOL The match was over and I wanted the brutal the bitch. My fucking bad :confused:
I do the corner crossover thing all the time trying to go for a jip+oh/low mixup, a very bad habit :confused:
To me it seems that you wanted to do a jip, spaced it wrong and it crossed over instead. A regular d2 would've worked for the brutal :p

Still is a dumb glitch though...

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
Tbf. As dumb as the d2 whiffing is. You could've done other things to end the round other than jump into the corner and d2.
it doesn't matter if he chose to do that... the d2 SHOULD have worked, there's no small print in SZ's move list that says his d2 doesn't work on female hitboxes in that instance.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
@hkriderz , maybe you did the jump over unconsciously? If you wanted to brutal this dude, you needed only to do the B12> iceball> D2 right at his face. Someone test it for the males just in case it still insists. :)

You could even do the double brutality as the Unbreakable. Aura> Icy Slide> Aura> FJP> Icy Slide, just to make him shit like a beba. :p
I think it was because I didn't want to see the stance switch animation. So I jumped over. Stupid me, I should have considered nothing sub zero has works properly against females :DOGE

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
I would have jumped over her too, not sure why that's making people ignore the bug that should have won him the game tho
Let me answer that for ya... because as long as it's only happening to SZ then it's fair game.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Shitty bug, should be fixed like all other bugs found in the game but the chances of that is pretty slim. Shame it cost you the game