What's new

WoWo 1.06 Discussion

Batman is not a bad match. People will eventually realise his strings leave quite a bit to be desired. Its the same as JAx using F41 on LOw hit box characters, WW fucking blows him up for using high strings, as his mids are shit and his trait can be sweeped under.

Batman players are getting away with murder dude, but the time will come when the community levels up, and they will leave him for characters with better forward range and better mids. He has no mix up game, he is the most pushblock-able character in the game by far and he can't use high strings in all his matches. Time is what it will take to prove that.

Now after his nerf, with less trait time, and B23 (His only good mid) being nerfed, the match will be harder.

Batman loses 6-4. WW might not even have a bad match...
I noticed this when KDZ played king, he interrupted his strings consistently.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
dude I didn't mean to offend anyone but you need to understand something. Foxy is the same guy who thought kenshi and rain was 5-5(lol what?) when the match up is 8-2 and one of the worst match ups in the game and he also said a lot of crap about other match ups in mk9 that in won't bother listing cause it's too many. I said what I said cause foxy talking about all these stupid match ups and trying to sound like he knows it all is a statement that he don't fight good players and that's why he this certain match ups are the way he thinks they are. Like I said I'm done with this let everyone on tym listen to foxy and not me I honestly don't give a fuck but I don't want you or your brother to take offense cause I really like you guys and respect you a lot. And if I offended you in any type of way I'm sorry.
It's cool dude, I agree that as a whole we don't have every character covered. As we didn't with MK, I just take certain things as a knock against everyone at times.

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
UsedForGlue I agree that the mu (as with all of them) need much more time and dedication but I still believe batman will come out ahead on this MU because of the incredible spacing batmans trait and projectiles affords him. I would give more advantage to WW if their werent so many incredibly easy, effective ways to get out of the corner in this game

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
UsedForGlue I agree that the mu (as with all of them) need much more time and dedication but I still believe batman will come out ahead on this MU because of the incredible spacing batmans trait and projectiles affords him. I would give more advantage to WW if their werent so many incredibly easy, effective ways to get out of the corner in this game
Incredibly easy ways such as?

She's without a doubt the best at keeping somebody in the corner IMO.

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
Incredibly easy ways such as?

She's without a doubt the best at keeping somebody in the corner IMO.
mainly interactables, but also pushblock, clashes, or stuff like with batman specifically trait and crossup. It's not completely free to get out the corner but it's much easier than I would like it to be, especially considering how huge the stages are in this game

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
mainly interactables, but also pushblock, clashes, or stuff like with batman specifically trait and crossup. It's not completely free to get out the corner but it's much easier than I would like it to be, especially considering how huge the stages are in this game
Interactable escapes are slow and punishable to the extent where you can just put them back in the corner usually.
Pushblock might be a good option, but the nearer the corner you are, the better B2 becomes.
Batmans trait doesnt work against D3s, and at the range he can do trait and guarantee a jump, you're should be too far off being able to D3 him. His bats arent + on block if he has to dash in.
Clashes fair enough.
Stages might be big in this game, but WW pushes people to the corner in 2 moves most of the time anyway.
Her B2 is what forces people to stay cornered. Covers all movement (jumps dashes etc) and has more range than anybody else. So you can pretty much constantly check people with it.

DarkPage

Noob
i found possibly the most annoying corner combo ever , i only tried it cause i thought i found an infinite lol, j3 in the corner then a mix of d1,and d12 over and over again, i got it to 13 hits, has absolutely no use, unless it really does happen to be an infinite that be cool lol

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Guys, if you're having problems with some mu's in lasso stance, change to sword and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Useful information really, people ignore SS completely and don't realize what a beast she is in this stance.

Good practice, play a few matches in only SS and see what you can come up with.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Useful information really, people ignore SS completely and don't realize what a beast she is in this stance.

Good practice, play a few matches in only SS and see what you can come up with.
This week I have been trying to switch every chance I get. It's.... effective.