What's new

Would you still want to see your favorite character in the game even if they played horribly?

Would you still want your FAVORITE character in the game even if they played horribly?

• Yes, better to have them in there then not at all

Votes: 49 58.3%
  • No, what's the point if they're going to disrespect them

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Undecided, hard to say

Votes: 11 13.1%

• Total voters

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Low tier is not a problem, but being boring is. The most unique and interesting gameplay often comes from low tier characters. And even from a competitive aspect, I think it's cool for developers to try to make unique character designs even if they aren't as viable as other characters.

Drunken Master Bo' Rai Cho is the shit

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Interesting, although one could argue being low tier makes the character boring. I think that term is very subjective.

Maluholick, ehh Raiden would give her a run lol. Namely his 3rd variation sucks royally.

I've stuck with Raiden in every MK, thick or thin, however once Spawn is released Raiden can go fuck himself.
Tier standing has never mattered to me in who I play, only fun.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Ive been through the trenches of bad characters...

Im a joker main..my character was terrible in not just one but TWO iterations of that series..I lived through the supergirl fans cried her to top 5 character timeline.. and the “zone joker at full screen, chip and tea bag after” war..

Short answer yea I would, I’m also a bo rai Cho main as well and I’d never give those two up

The only thing about joker in this game is how he feels to play..if his strings/buttons feel kind of whack here thing I stick to sub as I’m having a ball with this character so far.

Error404

Noob
I'll play low tier no problem. What would suck is if my character got the Cassie treatment . New gameplay , look , voice and personality. Why even keep the name at that point ?