What's new

Video/Tutorial Would you look at that, 100%

HarmTheHomeless

How2GetAnSTD
True I didn't think of that because it doesn't pertain to any super set ups at all, and unless you B3 then jump in the air and Dead on, then you have to MB the move just to get a knock down.
it might sound crazy but you can focus on other things besides super set ups with green arrow. I use dead on as an excellent baiting option for wake ups.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
it might sound crazy but you can focus on other things besides super set ups with green arrow. I use dead on as an excellent baiting option for wake ups.

I understand that, my orginal comment was made because of Magik thinking you couldn't escape 223 super because it was a HKD, this is also a thread about 100% super resets, so, yah.

ando1184

Noob
What difference does the console they're playing in make?

Real talk HarmTheHomeless, have you ever played with Green Arrow at a major? Combos may be swag, but they're not viable to be performed consistently in a real tournament match.
I agree, but not just in tournaments either. If you're playing someone who knows the general system of the game, the most you will see GA's do is a b3/b3 or b3/f3 after super setups. That is, unless they clash early which is a rare occasion vs good players.

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
I think he was asking which system because he wanted to play against JimmyPotato. At least, I hope so. Anyways, the OP has been updated with a montage of resets. This was a very fun project and I hope you guys enjoy it. You also fucking butchered my name in the OP. ;)

ando1184

Noob
This is the first part of my 100%s Super Reset combos. Enjoy.
Thanks BigBurdJR270 for the huge amount of help.
Cool vid but during that corner reset with 22 super, I think the opponent can just jump forward and escape it. The part on hall of justice vs zod an invincible wakeup after tech roll will avoid super. Other than that, Good stuff man it was very intertaining.

HarmTheHomeless

How2GetAnSTD
What difference does the console they're playing in make?

Real talk HarmTheHomeless, have you ever played with Green Arrow at a major? Combos may be swag, but they're not viable to be performed consistently in a real tournament match.
you guys are fucking buzz kills. the combos are posted for sure entertainment. If i see the set up for it ill go for it but it's not my ace in the hole. I'm not going to break my neck doing something impracticable. The combos are to show the possible damage a downplayed character can do. No i haven't played at any majors and I asked that to see what system he plays on.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
you guys are fucking buzz kills. the combos are posted for sure entertainment. If i see the set up for it ill go for it but it's not my ace in the hole. I'm not going to break my neck doing something impracticable. The combos are to show the possible damage a downplayed character can do. No i haven't played at any majors and I asked that to see what system he plays on.
That's all fine and dandy but if I remember correctly, you said GA was a top character based on 45% corner combos and these setups.

HarmTheHomeless

How2GetAnSTD
That's all fine and dandy but if I remember correctly, you said GA was a top character based on 45% corner combos and these setups.
The fact he has so many ways to reset his super is pretty great. He has a 45% no meter combo, that's pretty fucking great if you ask me. I'm sure there's better but im not worried about other people. You said they'll clash it? Please show me an unclashable 100% combo.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I think your stuff is stellar Harmthehomeless and I'm not about to nitpick or opinion lord over you like everything needs a microscope. Im just glad your contributing that fancy stuff. I found it fun. :)

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
shaowebb, if someone states an opinion, I'm pretty sure they expect an answer. If you don't want to get responses, don't post it. As simple as that.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
If you can land a set-up early enough in the round, it's probably in Arrow's favor to have them clash. They get most of the health back, but they have to spend most or all of their meter, that can be a real game changer in some MUs. That's the way I look at it anyways.